Part 2

Bakugou's pov:

I walk down the road to leave campus. Because of the... incident the school has to take extra measures with students coming and going. I sign out and head to the store. I grab different varieties of drinks and snacks. The baku squad's favorites. I know all of them. I'll never admit it but I do pay attention to them and their likes. I really do care about them. But they'll never hear that from me. I also grab some snacks for me and ei. I head to the check out and about to pay.

Kirishima's pov:

I sprint out of the dorms and start running to the sign out area. I rudely rush the worker there. I'll apologize later. I then run fast down the street to the street closest to the school. He couldn't have gotten far. I notice someone's hair that looks very familiar. Bakugou. I run towards the person and see it's bakugou with bags of something. I sigh in relief and slow down and walk to bakugou. I try saying his name but he doesn't hear me. I squint at him and see he has headphones in. "Oh he can't hear me."  I get closer to bakugou and come up from behind him and grab his shoulder. But something... odd happens. Bakugou jumps almost three feet in the air, scaring me. I was about to laugh but then I see his face. He looked genuinely scared. I look at him with shock and worry. He looks up and I guess he didn't realize it was me until now. I smile awkwardly at him and he scowls at me. My smile fades as I really look at him. He is hyperventilating and he looks afraid. I look down and see he dropped his bags and he had bought all our favorite drinks. I look back up at him and remembered what Deku told me what happened at summer camp. He has ptsd. I hug bakugou and try to comfort him.

Bakugou's pov:

I walk down the road to go get some coffee while listening to music. As I'm walking someone grabs me. I reflexively jump and I start to have a panic attack. Why here. Why now. I look up to see who it is. It's Kiri. Of course. It's him. It's always him. I scowl at him. His smile goes away. I stop looking at him and try to focus on my breathing. It's so hard. He hugs me and calms me down. Eventually I'm able to breath again. He stares at me and I look away. I pick up the bags and forget about the coffee I walk away from Kiri, leaving him behind. I hear him calling my name but I ignore him. He runs up to me but this time doesn't touch me. Glad he learned his lesson... for my sake at least. He says something but I can't focus on the words I keep walking till we reach U.A/yuiie. I sign in and Kiri stays behind to talk to the worker. I don't pay attention to what he says and I keep walking. Once I'm inside the dorms I go straight to the kitchen and call the baku squad. What a dumb name. They all come to the counter including kirishima, and I hand them each their drinks Mina screams and hugs me. I pat her arm as a "your welcome". Denki and sero cry to me "thank you bakugouuuuu" I nod my head. it's just a drink. Calm down. I say in my head. Kiri just looks at me and smiles. I go back to the bag to grab my drink but I see it's shattered.... It must have broken when I dropped the bags. I stare at the bag for a minute, sigh, then throw it away. The squad had walk away. "Oi, come back i wasn't done." I say. They all run over (except Kiri, he walks) I hand them their snacks and they all hug me and say thank you. I say your welcome and hand Kiri some snacks and go back to the bag. Ha. What are the odds. My snacks got crushed. Amazing. Just amazing. I grab the bag angrily and chuck it at the trash and walk to the couches. I sit down in the corner of the couch by jiro and Kiri. Jiro scoots over and eventually just leaves. I won't lie. That hurt me a bit. Whatever.

No one's pov:

The rest of the baku squad jumps on the couch next to bakugou and kirishima. "Where's your stuff bakugou? I swear I saw more things in the bag." Denki asks. "Oh um.. my drink broke open and my snacks got crushed." "Awww bakugou we can share our snacks with you." "No it's ok enjoy your crap." "If you say so!" To bakugou's surprise kirishima grabs him and leans bakugou on his shoulder. Bakugou sits there for a second to process what just happened. The baku squad sits there staring at them looking back and forth between the two. Bakugou eventually relaxes and stays in the position. The baku squad is freaking out so much you can hear them screaming in their heads. About an hour later Bakugou is asleep on kirishimas lap. Kirishima is freaking out in his head, blushing like crazy. The baku squad can tell and tease him. Kirishima ignores this and rubs bakugou's head while reading something on his phone. Mina takes this opportunity to take a pic and run away. Sero and denki run away with her, but kirishima can't get up to chase them. 'Hopefully i don't die for this' he thinks as he lays his head on the back of the couch. He moves Bakugou a bit and lays down with him.

Only 972 words? Holy shit I'll do better next chapter