Author's Note

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not distribute, republish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works by exploiting the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Please excuse grammatical errors and spelling, will edit this after the whole series.

This book contains mature content, cursing, murder, drugs, and any sensitive content please beware and avoid it.

Rated 15+-30

SYNOPSIS - They married each other but did they ever love each other? Four years ago Clint Steven Villegas was in a search of his older twin sister that has been gone for weeks and they happen to be on the same team to find and bring her back safely to the Palace, but the two ended up falling for each other for weeks instead of doing the mission.

Clint was desperate to make her his. He knew all along that her evil mother arranged him for marriage. But Raven misunderstood everything because of his past behavior disagreeing about marriage.

She was there at his lowest and she was there first, she was like a vault to him that almost knows everything about his whole existence. Starting as common friends to cousins-in-law to a divorced couple, Raven Tuazon has been through a lot ever since they met each other back in high school.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @AVRLBNZ 2023