Chapter 01

Chapter One

KRT

The last time I was facing this man is when he was the one who had been knocked out. Ngayon ako na ang nakahiga sa kama.

"Are you getting deja vu, huh?" He says as he continued putting ointment on my bruised legs.

"Probably," sabi ko na lang at hinayaan siyang langyan lahat ng mga pasa ko.

Andami kong pasa kagabi. My legs are fucked up! They aren't shiny anymore because of what happened last night. Clint Steven is blaming me for wearing a dress on a mission.

Hindi na kami tumuloy sa pupuntahan sana na 'min kagabi. Ethan told us to retreat. He said that Saive's kidnapper was harmless, at hindi raw sila yung umatake sa 'min kagabi kung hindi ang mga sindikatong kalaban ng kapatid ni Steven.

My eyes roamed around the room and I saw a picture of him with his two Sisters. I was right that this is his place. The walls are painted beige and dark green, with a gold accent. In front of the big bed is the huge glass window wall.

Gabi na kaya kitang-kita ang ganda ng buong Makati.

"You could have at least brought me home, I have a car race tomorrow. I wouldn't to miss that one," I yawned as get up from the bed.

"My driver can get you home tomorrow then," he casually replied as he put back the first aid to its place, the kit.

"Hindi mo ako ihahatid?" Nakakunot noo kong tanong sa kanya.

"Why would I do that? I have a driver, why am I going to waste my spare time to deliver you home?" He shrugged his shoulders at nilampasan ako.

I was left in the room.

It was kind a disrespectful of him by the fact that he brought me to his place and he is not doing his responsibility of taking him home, at the same time it is embarrassing to ask things like that.

It makes sense that he has a driver and he would never have time for that. But the word waste really got on my nerves.

I followed him right away only to see him getting two packed foods from the fridge. 

"My Father would be disappointed if you don't take me home instead," I smirked as I sat down at the counter table chair.

"Your Father would understand. He knows I'm busy," he took out the food from the microwave.

He gave me the other one.

"My Mother," I opened the food and took a spoonful, putting it in my mouth immediately.

"Do you like me? Why do you keep on insisting? I already said no,"

"Don't you like me? Why do you keep rejecting it?" He massaged the bridge of his nose and positioned himself as he looked at me.

"I heard a lot of rumors about you. I heard one big time that your Father wants you to settle down, to get a man to marry and have a child with. Well, I am not the one you're looking for. I am sure that there are other guys who are the type that can probably love you," sabi niya sumubo.

"Who says you aren't my type?" Muntik niya ng masakal ang kinakain dahil sa sinabi ko.

He's indeed smart. He is pretty just like his ancestors. He isn't just rich, he got it all that every woman loved to have.

Everything he said was actually true. Dad wanted me to settle down with the guy he had chosen for me. And it is Clint Steven Villegas. He told me a lot of things about this man in front of me.