Chapter 03

Chapter Three

KRT

"Why did you fucking kiss me? You know the rules! No kissing when people are around!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa rin nawala ang galit ko kay Clint. What he said kept flashing back, and everytime it happens it always iritates me and I really fucking hated it. Dumagdag pa tong kaibigan ko na namromroblema dahil may nakakita sa paghahalikan naming dalawa.

"Your guards can shut the fuck up and keep it a secret. You are a Duke, they are just guards." Sabi ko sa kanya at uminom ng tubig para naman mawala-wala ang inis ko.

"I don't give a fuck about the guards! Clint saw us! And what if he'll tell everyone?" Bumuntong hininga siya at may ginagawa ulit sa iPad niya.

"Why would he care? It's none of his business. Hindi naman maapaektuhan ang deal namin sa negosyo sa ginagawa ko sa buhay." Rason ko.

I know I have a reputation to take care of. But now? I do not need to care anymore, everyone knows that I play around and it is not affecting my career unless I get caught doing drugs based on the rumors that people talk about kahit hindi naman totoo.

Yeah, I dated a lot. There is nothing wrong with it. Wala namang mali kung maghahanap ka ng tamang tao na para talaga sa 'yo. Who wouldn't want to be loved to tell the world that you deserved that someone?

Kahit babae. Kung mahal ka at mahal mo, gagawin mo ang lahat.

Trust.

Faith.

Never disappoint. For me, one wrong move and you're officially out of my life. I don't want you back. Even if that love took its time, if you did me wrong, I would never hold back. You've chosen that path, you went in the wrong way when it should be the right one.

The next day repeated the same routine. Ethan left last night for Balesin and my Father called me to go home for a meeting.

I just put an effort on me and wore a black dress.

I really loved wearing a dress.

I don't care what people say, I can wear a dress in all ways because I can make way for impossible things. Dumb people cannot do that since they are afraid of elaborating with their minds. They cannot freely speak up, rather.

"Dad. Mom. Ate." I greeted them with warm kisses.

Krystal gave me a weird side-eye. Mom was emotionless.

Dad... Ah, alam ko na ang magiging usapan.

"Yaya, could you please get us something to drink?" Krystal cleared her throat and smiled weirdly.

"So... someone sent these pictures last night, and you were seen at Clint's place kissing the Duke of Sussex. Would you mind explaining what exactly happened?" My mouth turned into an 'o' when he dropped the envelope with images of Ethan and me kissing each other.

My Sister gave me a fucking sign not to say something since she is a big fan of Clint. Mom was sleeping, her eyes were closed.

"He came to pick me up. I missed him so I kissed his lips," Krystal's smile grew wider and it was weird.

She was creepy when she did that.

"Okay...? Do you like him? Why don't you two will date for real?" Dad said while looking at me as he sipped on his coffee.

"We are just closed friends," I smiled.

"Bakit kayo naghahalikan?" He did smile too.

"Because we are friends," I shocked my head to persuade him that we were really just friends.