December 10th - Bubble Bath!

🛁.🛁.🛁

"Finally! Back home!" Erwin spoke, falling back, the couch saving his fall.

Erwin and Levi were out shopping for groceries the whole afternoon. They were running low on things such as tea bags and Erwin's rainbow Goldfish (you know how he gets when he doesn't have it -> Erwin: 👹).

"Don't start slouching on the couch yet old man. Can you go and fill water in the tub so that we can bath later?"

"...Ugh, do I have to?" Erwin whined.

"Yes because I bought your Goldfish so you have to do something for me now."

With a "😫" expression, Erwin went to the bathroom as Levi restocked the fridge and cabinets. He turned on the warm water and waited for the tub to fill up. As he waited, he looked at himself in the mirror, slicking his hair back and doing a cool pose 😎.

The water was less than an inch away from pouring all over the floor until Erwin noticed it. Relieved, he went to go find some bath bombs, candles, and some super bubbly soap for the bath.

A few mintues later, Levi went in to check on Erwin, just in case he somehow set the bath on fire or something. This just comes to show that you never know what Erwin is capable of.

"See I got everything here! There are-"

"Erwin why the fuck are there ornaments in the bath water?"

Erwin blushed from embarrassment. "Wait what- Ohhhh! That what they were?? No wonder they didn't dissolve in the water."

Levi sighed heavily and then re-did the bath, adding actual bath bombs and some soap to make it a nice, soothing bubble bath that they later enjoyed together, sharing sheer euphoria for the rest of the night.