December 25th - Merry Christmas!

🎅.🎅.🎅

Author's Note: MERRY CHIRSTMAS GUYS, WE MADE IT! 🥳I'd like to thank everyone who read this book and I hope that you have or had a very blessed Chirstmas and a happy new year! The picture up top is what I actually quickly drew in five mintues (I tried lol).

12:00.

It was finally Christmas.

As Mike was in his costume, he was hesitant, but got inside the chimney on cue, hoping that he wouldn't regret this stupid decision.

Erwin woke up after he heard an "Oof!" a few seconds later.

"Levi?!"

The living room was so pitch black that the only thing illuminating the room were the great deal of Chirstmas lights in every color. The television was still on, displaying Mickey's Twice Upon a Chirstmas as well. Erwin looked around, puzzled.

'Maybe Levi accidentally fell while getting a book from the bookshelf using a chair?' He thought.

Just when he was about to leave the room, "Santa" came out of the chimney. Erwin wore a "😱" expression, punching himself believing he was dreaming.

"...Santa?" He spoke in a groggy voice.

"Uh, hey kid....Ho ho ho?" The jolly man said, smiling a bit.

Erwin didn't speak. He was just so mesmerized by the sight of "Santa."

Mike heaved his Christmas sack and looked at Erwin once more.

"Have you been good this year?" He asked.

"Yep! I even left out cookies and your favorite chocolate milk...but I accidentally ate the cookies and drank the milk out of being stressed."

"Yeah, yeah okay." Mike fell silent; he had quickly forgotten his next lines. He took out a flashcard from his pocket and began scanning through it to remember himself.

"Um. Well, I must be going now, there's lots of presents to deliver to all those children!" Mike tried to leave through the front door, but was constantly stopped by Erwin.

"Wait, what about my present? Did you bring it? What about Levi's present?"

"Ho, ho! Sorry kid, but Santa is running on a very tight schedule this night I don't like being late!" Mike bolted out the door, but Erwin still followed, watching two reindeer (Hange and Moblit) carry Santa's sleigh, also accompanied with a very grouchy looking elf (Levi) beside Santa.

The wind gushed so hard that blew Santa's hat off his head.

"Shit!" Mike whispered. He turned back to see the horror and disbelief on the blonde's face. Grimacing like the rest, he then stopped the reindeer and hopped out of the DIY cardboard sleigh. All of them did.

Hange smiled awkwardly. "Erwin, bestie, look before you get mad at us, I'd like to say that this was all initially Levi's plan-"

Levi eyed her. "Bitch- You were the one that came up with the crazy idea-"

Mike both nudged at the two to hush up.

"Erwin...we're sorry." Levi began, taking off his jingling elf hat.

Moblit nodded in agreement. "Yeah fam, we just wanted to make you happy again."

"Once again, it was Levi's planning."

"GRRRRRRR-"

The four were expecting a whole Christmas sob story from Erwin's past, but instead he laughed. The four went "👁👄👁", confused as ever.

"Aw, you guys. That was very sweet of you to do that. I don't care anymore about if Santa is real or not. It's the friends and family that count." Erwin softly smiled, his beliefs changing faster than a Dharr Mann bully.

"GROUP HUG!!" Hange exclaimed, bringing all her friends close to hug Erwin.

It was a wonderful moment.

*Time skip brought to you by the mistletoe*

All of Erwin and Levi's friends had arrived and reunited at their house for the Chirstmas party once again. Moblit, Hange, Mike, and Nanaba. It was just like last year, but even better. People laughing, people watching Christmas movies, people playing Chirstmas music, and some people such as Hange going out of their way to disturb and annoy the next door neighbor, Nile.

While everyone was having fun in the living room, Erwin and Levi were upstairs, sitting on the first step. Though both were silent, they were very communicative through their eyes, looking at each other shamelessly.

One thought about what the other was thinking about. They couldn't build up the courage to ask, but just indulged in the silent gazing.

After a while, Erwin spoke up. "I've been thinking about the perfect gift since forever and I was trying to think of a perfect time to give it to you...so I believe now is a great time."

Confident, yet nervous, Erwin pulled out a small black box. Levi cautiously took it and examined the small ring in the box.

"Tf is this?" Was all he could muster to say.

"It's a promise ring. It basically symbolizes my eternal love for you and only you." Erwin took the ring and placed it on Levi's ring finger. He then pecked the blushing man on the forehead. "Happy Birthday and Merry Chirstmas."

Levi felt the kind of love that felt as if his heart was about to explode. He shyly hugged Erwin, a way of thanking him. The dude then saw something hover over him and Erwin. Looking up, he saw the common Christmas plant, the mistletoe.

"Seriously, Smith?" He said, covering his laughing smile.

Erwin smiled while furrowing his eyebrows. "What?! It's only fair! I gave you your gift, so I want my gift now-"

Levi quickly kissed him, feeling his lips brush against Erwin's chapped lips; he didn't mind at all. After a mintue, they pulled back, Levi resting his head on Erwin's shoulder.

"Yo, Hange just got punched in the face by Nile!" Moblit interrupted, though not really surprised because these things mostly happened a lot. The three looked at each other. Sighing, Levi got up and helped Erwin up as well.

"Goddamnit, I keep on telling her not to disturb him about her stupid Titan history stories...."