Chapter 1

The weather is cold and the ground is covered in white snow in Dragonspine. Albedo is doing an experiment with a blonde hair traveler at his camp.

"Alright, this is the last experiment." Albedo give Aether a Sunsettia. "Try eat this fruit and tell me what it taste." The blonde nodded and take a bite on the fruit. "I..It's sweet.." The blonde said. "Hmm.. I taste it sweet too.." Albedo said but noticed that there's a little juice on the blonde's lip.

Albedo use his thumb to rub the blonde's lip. (Omg omg..h-he's so close!!) the blonde thought in his mind. (Ok ok..calm yourself Aether...don't freak out..) Aether calmed himself down but he blushed.

"Oh, why is your face red..?" "Are you cold..?" Albedo asked the traveler. "N..No I'm not..!" the traveler answered nervously. "Hmm..I see... Interesting..."

"You can go now. I'm done with the experiment." Albedo said. Aether leave Albedo's camp and head to Monstadt.

Monstadt

"Ahhh!! Amber.. He was so close!!!" Aether hides his face. "There, there. No need to be so embarrassed!" Amber said with a smile on her face. "What..do I do...I have feelings for him..." Aether said. "Why don't you confess to him?" Amber suggested. "Wha- What!! I can't... I'm too shy.. And he'll probably just..forget about it..." Aether said sadly. "Don't worry.. Take your time..maybe one day you'll confess to him!" Amber cheered Aether up. "Thanks.." Aether smiled.

Suddenly, they saw a blonde hair figure passed by them. It was Albedo. "Hey! It's him!" Amber pushed Aether. "H-Hey!!" Aether blushed. "Here's your chance!" Amber winked at Aether. He just rolled his eyes and sighed. (I can do this!!) Aether thought in his mind.

He goes forward but Albedo seems to be rushing to going somewhere. Aether is confused but followed Albedo.

Albedo had arrived at his camp. Aether followed him. He hide to peek what is Albedo doing. He heard a similar voice coming from Albedo's camp. It wasn't Albedo's voice. It was Sucrose's.

(What's Sucrose doing here?) He thought. "Are you ok, Sucrose?" Albedo said. "Y-Yes, I'm fine!" Sucrose said. Their faces are so close and Sucrose is blushing. Aether frozed. (D..Does.. Albedo like Sucrose...?) He feels that his heart is breaking to pieces. His crush likes another person? He doesn't want to see them so he ran away without them noticing him. 

Aether don't know what to feel now. He feels like wanna cry, he feels like wanna be mad. His tears came out from his eyes. While he was running, he tripped and fall on the snowy ground. He has no energy for all that crying and running. He just shiver in the cold snow. "S..o.. col..d.." he was shivering but then a figure came near him. He can't see the person because his vision is too blurry. He closed his eyes. The person lent him his jacket.

Somewhere

Aether woke up. He saw someone looking at him. The person is crossing his arms. "H-Huh...? Albedo..?" he said softly. "You ok?" Albedo asked him. (Albedo sounds a little cold and not to mention, his voice is a bit deep..) Aether first thought in his mind. "Y-Yes..I'm fine, just a little cold.." Aether said. Then, Aether noticed something strange about Albedo. (Huh? His neck is missing a star..?) "What are you looking at?" Albedo asked. "Uhm..nothing!" Aether answered.

"Actually.." Albedo was about to say but Aether interrupted. "You're not the..real Albedo right...?" Aether asked. "Oh, I was about to tell you. But how you know..?" "Albedo" asked. "He said that there's a imposter that look like him." Aether said. "Hm..I see.." "Albedo" said. "What do you want from me?!" Aether asked. "Chill, I'm not gonna do anything." "Albedo" scoffed. Aether didn't said anything.

Suddenly, Aether cried. "Uh..why are you crying..?" "Albedo" asked. "A..Albedo..h..he..likes..Suc..rose.." Aether cried. "Sucrose? You mean the green hair girl?" "Albedo" said. Aether nodded. "So why are you crying..?" "I...I..like Albedo.." Aether said.

"You like him..? Huh.." Aether kept quiet. "I don't want to be his experiment assistant anymore.." Aether mumbled. "You're jealous." "Albedo" said. "No, I'm not!!!" Aether shouted while blushing. "Albedo" smirked. "Hm, since you don't want to be his assistant, why don't you be my assistant?" "Albedo" asked. "You?! But you're an imposter!!!" Aether shouted again.

"I may be an imposter but I can treat you very well." "Albedo" smirked. By hearing his words, Aether blushed. "O...Ok..." Aether said. "Albedo" just smirked. (I have an experiment assistant~) he thought in his mind.