Chapter 5

"Good morning, Aether." That's the first thing that Aether heard when he woke up. "Huh Mybedo..?" Aether said. "Why does my voice sounds like this..?" Aether said. "Albedo" just stares at Aether. "Go see the mirror yourself." he said.

Aether go in front of a mirror. He doesn't see anything. "I don't see anything...just me..?" He said. "Oh wait..But I feel like something is weird here.." He touched his chest. "Hm..?" He moved it. Aether is confused. He continues to move it. "E..EHHHH??????" Aether blushed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME???" He said. "Probably the potion.." "Albedo" said while acting an innocent face. "T..TURN ME BACK NOW..!!" Aether shouted. "Sorry but I don't have how, we just have to wait it to wear off..." the imposter said.

"THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO MY COMMISSION ???" Aether shouted. "How about you skip it..?" "Albedo" said. "But I need mora to buy foods..." Aether sighed. "Oh..I'm sorry.." the imposter said with a low voice. "But I have an idea." He said. "What is it..?" Aether asked.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aether has finished his commission. He went to meet Katheryne to claim his commission reward. After claiming, he went to Good Hunter to buy some food for lunch. While he was walking, he saw Albedo and Sucrose. They were chatting but Albedo noticed Aether. They stopped chatting and Albedo approach to Aether.

"Traveler, are you busy today? If no, can you help me with me experiment." Albedo asked. Aether was a little happy at first, but he remembered that day Albedo with Sucrose. Aether said: "Sorry but I'm busy today too.." "Oh, I see. It's fine." Albedo said. Aether acts a nervous smile. "I..I'll be going.." Aether said. He completely forgot about buying the food because of meeting Albedo. "Nice scarf, by the way." Albedo said. Aether wore a longer scarf to cover his chest. "Thanks.. I'm going now.." Aether said and left. "He's always so busy these days.." "And also..his voice change a bit.." Albedo is feeling a little suspicious about Aether.

Aether quickly went to a quiet place to place his seneritea pot and go in it. He placed it and go inside. The teapot is still remaining there. Albedo saw everything because he followed Aether. (Albedo stalker-) "A teapot? I heard this thing only have in Liyue and its special..." He touched the teapot and he been suck into it.

He is inside the teapot. "Fascinating.." he said. He saw Aether go in a big mansion. "Is this his house..?" He sneaked inside. "I'm home!!" He heard Aether said. (Who is he talking to..?) Albedo think in his mind. Aether walked into a room and close the door. He was talking to someone. Albedo went to the door to hear.

"I saw him just now...I'm sad.."
"Come here, don't be sad.."
"Mhm.."

(Who is he talking to..? The voice sounds familiar.) Albedo thought. (And Aether seems like...having s*x? Wtf, so that's what he's busy about..?) Albedo thought.

"Alright, I'm going to take a bath now." Aether said. Albedo heard the other person said: "Ok." Albedo ran to hide. Aether go out from the room. He take off his scarf. Albedo was watching Aether. (Pervert-) Albedo saw Aether..with breast.. He immediately nose bleed. (I thought the traveler is a boy..? Did he do something..?) (Or I do something to him..? Wait, I didn't do anything... But there's someone who is similar like me and knows how to make a potion like that..) (The imposter...) Albedo is a little mad but looking at Aether, he fell in love. His blood is boiling. He is blushing.

Aether went to the bathroom to take a bath. Albedo saw someone come out from the room. (So it was really him huh.. What's he doing here..?) "Albedo" sat on the couch. He was writing something on a paper. Albedo wants to peak what the imposter was writing. Albedo crawled under the couch. While he was crawling, he saw a scarf on the floor. (Isn't this scarf Aether wore just now..?) Then, Albedo remembered Aether's body. He blushed again. He accidentally bumped on the couch. The imposter heard the sound. "Huh? Aether? Are you down there?" "Albedo" asked. He looked under the couch but he saw nothing. Albedo was hiding behind the door.

"Huh, I thought I heard something." the imposter said. He continues to write on his paper. He go to the room. Albedo is very cautious because he is the same room with "Albedo". He don't want to get notice. He walked out slowly. He walked to the living room. But when he turned around, he saw the imposter. "AH SH-" Albedo said. The imposter is choking Albedo. "So it was you... What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" The imposter glare at Albedo. "L..Let me..go.." Albedo said. "Oh brother, you're so weak. Now tell me, how did you get in here?" The imposter laughed.

They heard a door opened. "Huh? Mybedo and...ALBEDO??" Aether is shocked. "H..HOW DID YOU...D..Don't choke him!!" Aether said. The imposter give a glare at Albedo before releasing his hand. They both went silent.