Chapter 3

"Albedo" continues his experiment. He squeeze Aether's thigh more.
"Ahh..Ah~"
"My..bedo..mhm.."
"Mghm.... *sniff*"
"Huh? Why are you crying..?" "Albedo" asked Aether.
"I..I just feel heart broken.." Aether said. "Do you want me to help you forget about that?" "Albedo" ask Aether. "....." Aether silent for a while.

"Please..help me forget about it..." Aether said. "Hmm.." the imposter stared at him. "Very well, anything for my assistant." he said. "Do you want me to go hard or soft?" he asked. "Do however...you want..just..help me!" Aether said. "Alright then.." "Albedo" said.

"Albedo" slowly put his hand in Aether's pants. Aether blushed and didn't say anything. It was his first time experience this. "Albedo" pull down Aether's pants and reveal his underwear. Aether is shocked. "Albedo" look at Aether and smirked. He pulls down his underwear.

"Hmm...." he said. He take Aether's ehe and put in his mouth. "Nghh~ Ahh..~" Aether moaned. "Albedo" lick his ehe.
"Mmghh...Ahh~" Moans escaping from Aether's mouth. "Albedo" licks harder. "Mhmm..~"
"Hahh..hah...Ngh..AH~!"
*licks harder*
"AaAhhH~~" (That feel so good..not gonna lie...) Aether thought.
"Gah...mhmm..." *suck his ehe*
"ANNHHH~~ HAH..HA..AHHH~~" Aether breathes out hot breathe.
Albedo suck Aether's ehe like a straw.
"NGGHH...AHHH..~!!" Aether's hand gripped on the bed. His saliva coming out. He feels wet.

"Albedo" suck Aether's ehe even harder which cause Aether to moan loudly.
"AH...ANHH~~ NGHH..!"
"Shhh... Don't be so loud..~"
"Ngh..But.."
*harder*
"ANHH- mhm..mhm.." Aether force himself to close his mouth.
"Good boy~" "Albedo" lift his chin up. He squeeze Aether's thigh hardly.
"Ah..Ngh..mhm..." Aether feels tired. He feels sleepy. He yawns and close his eyes. "Hm.." "Albedo" said.

He kissed Aether's forehead. He put on blanket for Aether. While he was putting blanket for Aether, he saw a white liquid on the bed. "Hmm~ Fascinating~~" (Maybe I could use it for my experiment~) He think in his mind and smirked.

After "cleaning" up the mess, he lays down beside Aether. He looks at Aether. (He sure is a very attractive person.. Heh..) He tug Aether's hair behind his ear. "I hope you'll forget about that." He whispered at Aether's ear.

Morning

Aether woke up and saw "Albedo" beside him. (Mybedo sleeps so peaceful...) Aether stares at him. "You fell in love me that hard?" "Albedo" opens his eyes. He's pretending to sleep just now. "E-Eh?! You're awake..." Aether said. "Heh, you think that I'm still asleep huh~" the imposter said. The blonde blushed. The imposter push Aether's head towards him and kiss him.
"Mhmm..."
"You didn't say good morning~?"
"Good..m..morning.."
"Good morning Aether~"
Aether blushed even more when he heard "Albedo" call him Aether. Because usually the real Albedo always calls him traveler.
"I..I need to get ready now.. I have to do my commissions.."
"Alright."

After getting ready

Aether and "Albedo" went out from the teapot.
"Bye Mybedo!!"
"Hm, bye"
"Make sure you'll tell me your research after I come back!"
"Alright." "Albedo" nodded.
Aether went to do his commissions.

After doing commissions

Aether went to the Adventures Guild to claim his reward. After claiming, he decided to go to Good Hunter to eat his lunch. While he was going to Good Hunter, someone tapped on his shoulder. "Huh?" Aether said. "Traveler, are you ok? Why didn't you coming to my camp yesterday..? Are you sick?" Albedo asked Aether. Aether doesn't want to talk much. "I'm fine and thanks for asking. I didn't go to your camp because I was busy." "Hm..I see.." Albedo said.

"And if you excuse me, I'll be going now.." Aether said. "Where are you going?" Albedo asked. "Um..I have a..a.. task to do.." Aether make an excuse. "Alright then. Good luck." Albedo said. "U..Uh..thanks.." Aether said. Aether is about to go but Albedo pull his hand. "H-Huh?" Aether said with shocked. "By any chance...have you meet the imposter..?" Albedo asked. "Uh..uhm..No!" Aether replied. "Oh alright." Albedo said. Aether left without saying goodbye or anything to Albedo.

Sucrose goes near to Albedo. "Are.. you ok, Mr. Albedo? You.. look unwell.." she said. "I'm fine, Sucrose." Albedo said. But he keeps looking at Aether when he leaves. He feels a little sad.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm.."
"Finally, my experiment is done."
"I can finally give it to him~"