Dinner at chucky cheese

We went out to dinner, to Chucky Cheese. We postponed the wedding so we could bond more. But that wasn't gonna happen today... he brought his "girlfriend" it was a given that she was paid.On the car ride down he took a remote without a pause button.
"HEY mOM.... PaUse👹" He said with a devish face.
   " Wait Morgan" Jill screamed as he pressed the imaginary button.
Thankfully I grabbed the remote and unpaused her before we crashed into the adoption center.
   "What did you do that!!! You ruined the skit" Morgz yelled this at me wile his "girlfriend", Tamzin looked scared for her life.
We finally made it to Chucky Cheese but the real reason why I wanted to go here was because I wanted there delicious beans. It was the only thing on my mind but my apatite was slowly fading wile Morgz talked. He needs to turn his volume down. We finally got there and we sat down at a booth and the waiter came to the table.
   "Hello what can I get for you today?" The waiter said.
  " can I have a bowl full of beans and a side of ketchup please?" I said.. oh I love beans
  "HAHAHAHAHABAHAH!" Morgz said. Your reallly your eating beans... you moron!!" Morgan yelled at me.
  " MORGAN SAY SORRY NOW!!!!" Screemee Jill
Morgz had a devilish smile and said
  "no." And grappled Tamzin and ran to the ball pit WITH MY BEANS he threw them into the ball pit...
   "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed in pain and a single tear dropped from my left eye with my lip quivering...I ran to the gross Chucky Cheese bathroom and BIG Jill ran after me
   "Marten come back, please come back we can get all the beans you want..." Jill said...
    " Ok... all come out but... can we get a bucket of beans to chuck at Morgan??" I said.
   "Of coarse" Jill said with a big smile.