The "Video"

After chucking beans at Morgan he takes a shower after yelling
   " You stupid old man you'll pay..!. YOU'LL ALL PAY!!!!??!!"
    " that doesn't s-s-sound good" said Tamzin in a worried voice
She had already seen the worst of him and she didn't want to see it again but... We were filming a video after this.!.
   " Martin, Morgan wants you to be in the video..." Jill said
   "Ok we'll do you know what me are doing" I said.  He was bound to make a fool out of me with his 10m+ subscribers!!!!!
   "We don't ever know it's always a surprise, and not the good one" said Tamzin
   " this time I bet this one's gonna be bad. Did you see how mad he was!?!" Said Jill
Morgan came down stairs from the shower and said
" Get ready... expecting you. Marten or should I say bald Martin..." Morgan said.
"Well Morgan what are we doing today?" Tamzin said
"We're gonna make BALD Martin run a marathon wile chucking beans at him."👹 Morgz said.
Of course he would do this to me he wants to ruin my life and the day before the wedding we're gonna get married smelling like beans. Oh we can take showers.
"Be ready in ten." Morgan said with a devil like face.
"Oh I can get them ready Morgan.."Jill said but we all know that she said this because she was scared of him she would never want to do this to me to make me look bad.
   "Morgan oh... Morgz  why are you doing this! I said in a angry but scared voice.
    "Because I want you to feel what you did to me.!." Said Morgan in a angry voice.
    "But why run a marathon Morga- Morgz!?!" I said confused...
     "So you can suffer more and lose some whoever you fat pig!" He yelled at me in a devilish tone
     "Morgan say sorry now or no more Monster Energy!!!" Big Jill screened at Morgan
"Oh mother silly silly mother.... I. AN BUY MY OWN!?!!!!" Morgan screamed.
"Be ready tomorrow for the video I looking at you... BALD Martin BE READY!.!.!." He yelled. The hole day I was nervous that he was go throw a 🔪 at me. Plus he made us postpone the wedding another day! That little brat.. than I went to bed and had a dream that he kissed my can o'beans and then I cried......