The Wedding

It was finally here the wedding and i could hardly wait. Jill was getting ready and Morgan was most likely to be getting drunk lol.
  "Morgan, you promise not to ruin the wedding?" My darling Jill said in a worded voice.
   "MUm of course "not". Morgan said trying to hid his smile. "Get ready Bald Man, fat ready" he said in his head.
"Okay son as long as I know, I'm so thankful you came today" Big Jill said with a tear in her eye.
  "Wait should I not go through with my EpIC plan... no, no, I have to f-for the views" Morgan said to himself.
I was waiting at the alter to see my wrinkly spray tanned wifu. Then... the music started to play, it was time... time to marry the love of my old decaying life!
She came down the row warring her slightly used wedding dress,(cheap o) but nothing could ruin this moment! Or could it. I saw Morgan hiding behind her, wait what is he holding...A BOWL OF BEANS?!?
   "Jill look out she turd around and go smacked with beans, even on her slightly used wedding dress!! Oh no he was coming for me next.!
Wait what was that he had hacked into the speakers and was blasting Encanto song!
  "sorry Martin I was forced to do this..." Tamzin said  softly. As she dumped a Cosko sized buck on my head. After she did this I heard Morgz do a demons scream of laughter the wedding was ruined

Well... we can elope