08

december 12, 2015

it has already been a week since i've heard that baji got amnesia. but he never woke up. the doctor checked, but it was normal for him as he also had other symptoms.

"fuyu?" a deep voice called, it was baji-san. "where am i?" he asked. "the hospital." i answered simply, he nodded, "why?". i gulped, how was i supposed to explain everything?

the truth was the most simple way. "you got amnesia, like abnormal amnesia." he nodded, as if understanding, and tried sitting up. "no! baji-san, sit down-" he laughed. "i'm not that weak you know, sitting up isn't a problem."

i sighed, "just don't hurt yourself."

love can sometimes be manipulating, it can take over your emotions in just a blip. that's what gonna happen. it's the same with baji-san, it's like i can't argue to prevent baji-san from doing something he wants.

now that its confirmed that baji-san's amnesia is serious, i can't predict what's going to happen. lost in my thoughts, i gathered all my energy just to stand up and walk to grab water for the both of us.

baji-san's long, muscular arm stopped me. "i need to tell you something."

baji's pov

my mother announced that we were going to move. while fuyu was sleeping, she called saying that we would still live in tokyo for another year and move. i was devastated, but emotions and feelings can't take control of me; i still kept my face. no tears, no mourning, perhaps the feelings of less love pressure might be good.

but fuyu still deserves to know the truth, i can't do this to him. fuyu has done a lot of good to me, yet i haven't returned the favour.

i saw fuyu wake up, going to somewhere. my arms reached out, stopping him from going anywhere farther. he gave me his confused look, it's cute. "i need to tell you something." i told him.

chifuyu's pov

baji-san told me the most scariest and heartbreaking news, he's moving. i clenched my jaw, tears flowing down my face. "b-but you can't move! what about toman, what about school... what about me?" i silently finished the question that regarded myself.

"about you... i don't want to move, it's not my choice." he replied back. i didn't say anything. he continued, "i would have to ditch everything and start a new life. besides, there's still a year." he added.

a year's short, it passes in just a second. you can't really do anything, nothing much happens. therefore, baji-san is going to move in a really short time.

"relax, we can do a lot. by the way, why are there so many, uh.. what's that you call it?" he asked, pointing to an ornament decoration.

"an ornament."

he nodded, "why are there so many?"

"i also forgot, it's almost christmas. speaking of which, i want to plan a christmas party with you, or go to one. seeing as you are getting out of the hospital tomorrow."

"we should go to one, then we can sit in a dark corner and insult every single person."

i giggled, "sounds like a plan."

-timeskip-

baji-san finally got out of the hospital, we were planning to go to the party that takemichi and hina were hosting. "i bet it's gonna be fun."

we decided to shop for christmas stuff, so we can decorate a shared dorm and both use sometimes. "green, snowy tree. check. golden, white ornaments and decor, check! random reindeer and christmassy stuff, check!" i happily said.