10

december 26, 2015

now that baji-san and i were together, we felt more relieved, like somehow the oressure on our shoulders were lifted off.

we also became more opened up, we basically exposed ourselves on how dumb we both were.

i even told him about a certain dream that involved him, ironic. the whole time he was smirking at me, i nearly had to roll my eyes each five minutes because of his teasing.

but anyway, opening up wasn't such a bad idea.

"meow," our little kitten was no doubt one of the cutest but most annoying living being ever existed. looks can be deceiving.

that piece of shit usually ruins moments of me and baji-san, it irritates both of us, but we couldn't stay mad.

right, its boxing day.

baji-san and i gathered around the christmas tree that hovered over a couple of presents. big boxes and small boxes, we sorted them out first.

"lets open the ones from our family first, than we can open the rest, that good?" i suggested. baji-san eagerly nodded, taking the ones from her mother.

i opened my box, seeing a nice looking mug, baji-san received a whole box of hair ties. his eyes glimmered, shined satisfied.

we stacked two stacks of presents from toman and other friends. a lot of them were actually mixed gifts, meaning it was for both baji-san and i, like a shared gift.

the first one was from takemichi. it was for both baji-san and i. "wait wait wait, let's guess." i told him.

"matching sweaters. for sure."

my eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "why? how would you know?"

"he gave sweaters for both of our birthdays. kind of obvious."

"right." baji-san aggressively ripped the package open, handing the box over to me to open. and there it was, matching sweaters. we cackled and placed it aside, sorting the paper, box and presents into three piles.

the next one was from emma and draken. "i wonder what they gave us."

we opened the present, lifting the large box to see hundreds of boxes of peyang yakisoba. "oh my good!" baji-san squealed like a child. i think his brain might've malfunctioned for a moment.

-inside baji-san's brain-

there. is. peyang. yakisoba. peyang yakisoba. yakisoba. peyanf soba. pagang yokisaba.

chifuyu's pov

anyways, we opened the present from mikey-kun. we opened the box, expecting to see rotten eggs or something, but it turned out to be something even worse.

condoms. kinky kitten ears, tail and collar. leashes, handcuffs, blindfolds. "um." i mumbled out, seeing a smug smirk plastered on baji-san's face.

"oh no, no no no, don't tell me... you are actually going to use them." i warned.

"on you? yes."

"baji-san!"

"joking. but got to admit, the cat ears look pretty cute on you." he said as he placed the cat headband on my head, patting my head to make me pout.

he took a photo of the kinky stuff and sent it to mikey in the group chat.

toman groupchat