12

5 minutes ago, right outside mikey's door.

"come on, open the door!" baji loudly yelled, kicked the door.

"baji-san! you are going to break the door!" chifuyu tried to warn baji, but baji being as stubborn as always, decided to ignore chifuyu.

"i'm not going to break the door, what makes you think i would break the door?" he cluelessly asked.

parts of the door were already starting to break down in little parts, however baji did not realize.

"i have no faith in you that you won't break the door, so please just don't break the door, baji-san." chifuyu pleaded.

baji rolled his eyes, he was about to kick it once more, but someone opened the door in time.

"heyyyy! isn't it baji and his husband!?" mikey drunkly yelled, in a happy voice.

"mikey, shut up. come on." draken appeared and dragged mikey away, it was quite hard for him knowing that mikey is more energetic and mental while being drunk.

it was always like this; everytime mikey got drunk, draken had to eventually beat mikey up because draken would've been irritated within a few minutes.

the two males stepped into the house. quietly, they went up to the dining area.

"i thought we were having a peaceful dinner, why would mikey-kun get drunk?"

"he's... bad with alcohol. worse than me."

"i've never drank before, baji-san."

"then today can be your first."

"no! stop trying to make me drink, i'm not going to." chifuyu reassured himself.

"or you're just nervous to drink because you don't know what your drunk self would be like."

'am i that easy to read?' chifuyu thought. "ugh, whatever." they pushed open the heavy wooden door.

"hello!" everyone greeted. "hey, sorry for arriving late, we got stuck in traffic. chifuyu apologised.

"chifuyu, known to be the only person here that most likely actually  apologises to whatever. baji on the other hand..." mitsuya rolled his eyes.

yes it was true. chifuyu was probably the only toman vice and top to be this sympathetic and apologise for anything, baji would just laugh it off and say 'ain't our fault.'

"also, why is mikey drunk?"

"oh because of his stupid ass mind that stores absolutely nothing but shit, he read the strong beer as 'mild' instead of 'wild'.

"thats so stupid."

"heyyyyy! ken-chin, they bully me." mikey came out from the bathroom, pouting with red eyes. 

"you deserve it. shut up and let everyone eat in peace, alright?" draken groaned.

mikey never replied, he fell asleep.

"stupid, arrogant annoying ass." draken complained, rolling his eyes as he aggressively dragged mikey away, again.

rveryone dug in, the food was delicious, everyone was happy.

"i decided to bake muffins, each of you take one, or i'll be super disappointed because the time and effort spent in making these took like a lot of attempts so just eat." mitsuya said, revealing chocolate and vanilla flavours of cupcakes.

"thanks, it tastes okay." draken complimented.

"it's sweet, i like it." chifuyu said with a smile, until he realised what he said, and looked at baji, hoping he hadn't heard it.

"hmm, you taste sweet as well" baji whispered in chifuyu's ear. chifuyu flushed red, "stop it, ba- mph." chifuyu's chin was grabbed tight, pulled towards baji's lips.

"oi, it's us that should be telling you guys to stop." mitsuya complained at the lovey dovey couple. "disgusting." he muttered afterwards. "you know what's disgusting?" baji got up from his seat, stared deeply into mitsuya's soul. "mitsuya flinched a little. out of everyone, baji was much stronger than mitsuya.

"how you don't have a lover, pfft. imagine." baji burst out laughing, "oi, stop shaming me for it. it's not my fault. either they are annoying or they dump me." mitsuya explained, "pfft, imagine getting dumped."

"whatever, you're lucky chifuyu likes you, or you would also be single." mitsuya retorted, obviously, baji wouldn't however.

"mitsuya, well to be honest, baji-san wouldn't be single because he had like this fanclub thing in like uh the last year of primary. 708k followers... i'm not sure if im good enough anyway," chifuyu said. "what do you mean, chifuyu?" baji asked, in baji's heart, chifuyu was already too much.

"n-nothing." chifuyu excused himself out of the room to the bathroom.

"heh."

(next chapter would be a long chapter!!!)