𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. INTOXICATING

━━ SCENE THIRTY-THREE%((#!! 1:09 AM , SATURDAY !

%((#!! 1:09 AM , SATURDAY !

━━ SCENE THIRTY-THREE%((#!! 1:09 AM , SATURDAY !

"IM GONNA MISS YOU a lot," he mumbles looking into my eyes.

after all the craziness, we decided to get some snacks and watch a movie on his laptop. he was laying in my lap as i was sitting up and playing with his curls. ugh he's soo cute.

"it's alright, only a few days in LA right?"

"i know but i want you there," he looked me in the eyes again.

"nooo, jack i already told you i have work on monday."

"take a day off," he suggested. 

"no," i laughed, "i'm not gonna have a job at all if i keep it up."

"that's fine," he shrugged and i rolled my eyes.

"marry me?" he asked. 

"one day, jack."

"have my children?"

"one day, jack," i laughed again.

"move in with me," he looked into my eyes. i knew he was being serious. 

for the first time ever, i think i seriously considered it this time. i mean if i moved in with him i wouldn't be able to work at my current place anymore. i didn't wanna commute that long every day. 

but maybe if they had an internship at one closer to his house?

i can't seriously be thinking about this right now. 

but i am.

it's something, and something i really like. i mean we're at each others place pretty much and i'm gonna need somewhere to live soon so-

"yea, i want to," i blurted out. he instantly looked into my eyes and sat up. 

"for real?! you ain't bullshitting me or pranking me or-"

"yea, don't you have a hospital like five minutes away right?"

"yea, yea i do- wait you're serious?" he paused the movie to make sure.

"yea?" i smiled. 

"oh my fucking god, i- ion even know- wow, okay, vee i love you so much," the look on his face was adorable and he hugged me, attacking me with kisses. he sat up and brought me onto his lap.

"i think if you're making an effort to be better, i want to too," i told him honestly when he pulled away looking me in the eyes. 

after those words left my mouth, he kissed me on the lips. 

this kiss was different, though. it wasn't filled with hunger for something more, it was passion. it was out of love and happiness. 

"i love you, vee. since the day i met you at the show. i mean hell, i liked talking to you online, too. but when i saw you in person for the first time, i loved you."

"i love you too," i smiled. 

"damn, i must've fucked you extra good or somethi-"

"JACK!" i playfully hit his chest and gaped.

"what?!" he smiled. 

i rolled my eyes, "can you not be inappropriate for one second!" i tried keeping a straight face but failed and we both ended up laughing. "i'm tired, we should sleep," i yawned.

"alright," he closed the laptop and we got under the covers and cuddled close. something about his intoxicating smell makes me fall asleep so damn fast.

〻₎∖ NAI SPEAKS ❀࿔₊°my babies <3

〻₎∖ NAI SPEAKS ❀࿔₊°
my babies <3