𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. I HOPE

━━ SCENE THIRTY-FOUR%#!! 9:56 AM , SATURDAY !

%#!! 9:56 AM , SATURDAY !

━━ SCENE THIRTY-FOUR%#!! 9:56 AM , SATURDAY !

I WOKE UP IN his arms the same way i fell asleep in them. 

are humans even allowed to be this happy?

whatever. i remember that jack has to leave later in the afternoon at twelve. i'm gonna miss him even if it's a few days. i bring my head out of his chest and look at his face.

he always looks so peaceful when he's asleep. and oh my god, he's so perfect. all his little curls falling on his head. 

"hi vee," he smiled and opened his eyes. "like the view?"

"very much so, what time is it? and i'm starving."

i grab my phone off of the nightstand and see it's around ten am. "jack i'm gonna make breakfast i'm starving-"

"nooo, stayy," he groans and holds on to me tighter as i roll my eyes. then i got an idea.

"move please," he doesn't budge, "daddy," i whisper in his ear. he gets up in a split second and whips his head to me with a smile.

"what'd you just say? what'd you just call me?"

i ignore him with a smirk on my face and go downstairs towards the kitchen. 

"vee get yo ass back here! what'd you say?"

"go away!"

"call me that one more time and i'll have you screaming in sec-"

"JACK I'M TRYING TO EAT, NOW I'VE LOST ALL MY GODDAMN APPATITE!" 

i can't believe this nigga would say that. to be honest i kinda liked it but i'd never say that to his face. him and his ego would take it and run.

"i'm just warning you, baby," he chastises.

i grab some pancake mix out of the pantry and start mixing when i feel arms around my waist and him behind me. 

"what are you making?" he whispers. 

pancakes. but what i'm about to make are your babies-

okay. too far?

"pancakes," i'm trying to act like him hugging me from behind doesn't bother me but it is. "stop being horny all the goddamn time. my legs still hurt from yesterday."

"oh? do they?"

oh shit i shouldn't have said that. 

"yea, now move," i finish with the mix and he lets go when i move over to the pan. i get it headed up and he rests on his elbow that is on the counter, watching me. i look over to him and he smiles. 

"what do you want?" i smile.

"you to kiss me."

"no jack we know where that leads and you have a flight in two hours."

"so? i can have you undone in two minutes, sweetheart."

"jack..." i warned and eyed him seriously. 

"fineee," he gave up and sat on the island counter. whew, thank god it was getting hard to handle him over here. 

i finished making pancakes and i took a seat beside him and we ate them up.

i mean it when i say i hope this lasts forever.

〻₎∖ NAI SPEAKS ❀࿔₊°lots of foreshadowingand hinting towards something bad recently

〻₎∖ NAI SPEAKS ❀࿔₊°
lots of foreshadowing
and hinting towards 
something bad recently...

i wonder what will
happen 😥😥😥