5

B-i cant tell you, just trust me its not pretty.

A-you cant force me.

B-why not? huh if people see me with you they are gonna think were that highschool couple i can gain that ppopularity and the son of some amazing football school will notice me so you are going to go with this.

A-im not.

B-OKay fine then i'll tell everyone about her little secret.

A-...........

B-you have until after lunch to decide meet me at this spot dont tell Megan.

A-fine.

B-if you come 5 minutes late or later i will tell everyone.

A-yeah i know.

the bell rang

B-i reassure you take care of that paper darling.

A-yes.

he runned awayy probobly to go with his boys.

but what kind of secret did he mean what could Megan possibly do without telling me?

then talking of the devil here she came

M-Hey this hair took tots long time

i stared at her

M-you got like an eye infection or what babes?

A-oh no nothing i just gotta deliver this math project.

M-see you after then?

A-no

she stared at me disapoinet

A-i mean i can't i have to be at the library.

M-oh yeah ofc ourse you're always there

Megan had a lot of other freinds too she was popular so i was i but i just diddnt accept being popular because i diddn't like it.

i ran to the teacher to deliver the assignemt then i went to the library.

all i could think about was what was the secret it must be bad i had to say yes to brandon i mean i couldn't not if that rumor whatever it was got out she must've think i am a really bad freind who dosen't sacrifice anything for their freind.

i looked up and saw a beautifull back head probobly the most beautfull back head i've ever seen.then i looked at the dirty blonde hair and the clhotes shit it was hunter i looked back at my book, what was HE doing here.

hunter pov

after i dropped off Adriana at her school i decided to first go home and make some calls and then my little annoying sister diddn't want to take the bus, like she had ever done that before i drived her to her school i also had to apply to being a little football coach.

After dropping her off i went to the library just because my mom would love some new romance books to her collection or not my mom but my step mom.

H-hey do you have any romance books?

Librarian-uhm of course let me find one for you

after she went i felt someone stare at me i looked behind my back

and saw adriana i noticed her with her long beautifull black hair i could even see her blue eyes from here she was showing some skin with that crewneck it was tight it hugged her breasts and stomach perfectly she had on a golden ring to and a bracelet and a golden heart necklace.She was absoloute stunning.