18

M-well im going to apply next week.

A-yeah you should.

M-anyways im going home.

A-yeah my dad wants to speak to me.

M-have adriana parker done something bad for the first time in her life?

A-shutup.

we parted ways and i went home. i waited on the couch.

my dad came in the living room and sat on the couch.

D-well lets have that talk.

A-what talk?

D-college talk look i know your still young pretty young but who knows time flies and you'll soon be offf to college, anyways, i will be paying for your apartment in paris, but the rest is on you, i'm not excactly a millionare, remeber just in 1 year youll be off on your own.

A-of course dad i am just thankfull your paying for my apartment

D-well you will be having to work a part time job to, i mean for you to pay for food, your clhotes whatever you need.

A-yes, of course.

D-how did i get so lucky with you never complaining

A-just basic knowledge

D-yes, you know maybe you can kick in some knowledge in yout brother here.

Eric-HEY!

D-yes im talking about you!.

i laughed and went up in my room again.

and i tought about what college i should apply to i know its about 3 years till but if i want to come in to a good school i should apply now to get a secured position.

i cant belive me and Megan will part ways for the frist time in 14 years, i mean i've known here since i was a baby.

i loved her, she was my bestfreind and no i am never ever going to be ready.

The rest of the school year went smooth, i turned 16 no big deal

i even met a guy Mathias Klaus, but everyone called him klaus, he was a pretty boy captain of the soccer team.

And yes he was nice to me, i loved that kind of puppy love.

-----------

I was walking down the hallway at school when megan popped up from my shoulders.

M-soooo, since its summer break, we can go to the bonfire tonight.

A-yeah i think i have to go, or my boyfreind's never ever gonna talk to me ever again.

M-wow, much easier than before i had to even drag you to go shopping.

A-yeah shopping has never ever been a problem for me.

M-yeah but to eat.

A-okay that on the other hand.

M-But first, we have to go to the gym hall, theyre giving out the college applications..

A-and you knew that?

M-yes as you said i've applied to this volleyball school.

A-oh you have thats great megan! but volleyball? not turning you down, but i've never ever seen you play volleball in your life

we walked in the hallway to the gym

M-oh yeah, its not only volleyball but its called a volleyball school not excactly sure why, but anyways.