Is this really goodbye..?

~~
Rain hit the roof as Phil and Wilbur argued.
It was the same argument they seem to have every night and it always ends the same way, at least it used to. Today it ended differently.

"I HATE YOU YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING!"
Liar
"Will please mate I just want what's best for you,"
He's trying Will, please just calm down
"NO YOU DONT, I WANT WHATS BEST FOR ME YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT TECHNO,"
Techno was quick to react to hearing his name.
"Will you know that's not true dad cares about us both.."
The young blonde sat inwardly scoffing at the words watching as his older brother stormed off once again this time not saying anything in return.

His bright blue eyes looked over to the not so blue (some would say grey) eyes of his father who now sunk down against the kitchen island pinching the bridge of his nose and his other older brother rushed to comfort him.

                ~~YOU DIED~~
~restart?~                        ~quit~

Mario bounced up and down as Tommy closed the DS. He never won the game, not when Phil and Wilbur were around.
~~

"You can't get me!!"
Brown swayed in the wind as he chased the small child.
"Tommy quick techno will get you and destroy l'manburg"
Just then a long pair of arms encased him.
Brown hair clouded his vision as Techno picked him up, Wilbur quickly running after the pair as his twin made the escape with the youngest.

~~

"Hey Tec-.."
"Not now Tommy I'm busy."
...
That's fine I guess I'll just go ask Will.

As Tommy bounced down the hallway he heard the strumming of a guitar. He made it to the door. His hand raised to knock... why didn't he want to knock.
Knock knock knock.
"Come in"
"Will!"
"Do you ever shut the fuck up."
A guitar was softly placed on the bed as bright blue eyes met cold brown ones. The younger tracking his every more as if his older brother was something to be scared of. Something that would hurt him.

"I mean come on Tommy. Do you really still need to be by my side every hour of everyday?"
"I.. I'm sorry Will I was jus-"
"Acting like a child."

Just then a hand was raised into the air. Quick enough to make a satisfying Swoosh, it trembled in the air before downing down quicker than it initially went up. As it met a warm freckled cheek a SMACK echoed across the entire house.

Once clear blue eyes now clouded with salty tears as a red mark began to form on his face, just then he was pushed out of the doorway only able to see Wilbur slam the door in front of him. A loud sound once again echoed throughout the house.

Tommy cried that night, waking to see a deep purple mark on the left side of his face.
~~

"DAD WE'RE GOING TO MISS OUR PLANE"
University.
Was today really the day they were leaving?
"Calm down Wilbur I'm coming."
Will was first to jump in the front of the car
Tommy didn't even get close to putting his foot in the red converse as the car sped off.

what?

did they really leave without me..?

silence filled the now empty house as Tommy made his way back up the stairs but instead of going back to his own room his feet decided to pull him towards Wilbur's room.

It was too quite. No more music sheets littered the floor, there was one guitar tucked into the corner of the now empty room it was scratched and old but Tommy took it anyways.
Wilbur's bed was stripped of any covers that was once on it only leaving the frame and mattress which was pushed up to the window, the dressers and closet looked the exact same. Stripped of any evidence of Wilbur apart from a small packet of cigarettes that laid in his top drawer. Tommy may have taken them.

Techno's room was no different to his twin's.
It was just as clean. It was just as bear.

It was just as empty.

Tommy felt alone. That was nothing new but now it weighted heavier on his shoulders. Sure he felt alone but now he was truly alone.

His dad ,Phil, arrived home later that night.

No words were spoken.
No looks were shared.
No apologies were given.

He was alone.