Aye! What the fuck?

A normal day in the world of Tommy Innit.

He woke up at 8:00am (well after his alarm for 7:30..7:45..7:50 you get the point) he got dressed which resulted him wearing a lose black t-shirt with light blue baggy jeans and a green flannel.

He huffed as he walked down the stairs. Music blaring in his ears as he couldn't deal with the silence of his own home. He looked towards the kitchen as the four chairs around the old dining table mocked him. He decided against eating instead opting for the packet of Marlboro reds. He stuffed his feet in his ratty red converse and began his journey to school.

The walk to the bus stop isn't long so he's left waiting for a while but he doesn't mind it gives him time to finish his cigarette.He also would much rather spend his time scrolling through his Spotify trying to find a song that would best fit his mood he settled on "Jenna's New Favourite Colour"

Just as his phone reaches his pocket the bus pulls up.He gets on sending a small smile to the driver and sits in his seat. It's all very robotic. There was really no need to think about it. It's just routine at the point. Loud annoying kids sit at the back and Tommy sits up front not caring for those around him.

The bus comes to a stop and he steps out.
Since the blonde is in Grade 11 there is a college that is not to far from his school. In fact they share sport facilities and art departments. It's all one big campus there's even some mixed classes as well as enrichments/extra curricula's.
As if in time with his music a ball comes flying towards his face and he... catches it?
This even shocked Tommy and apparently the people around him.

Just then another blonde with piercing green eyes comes running toward him with another person tagging closely along however he wore a bandanna.
Ok, what the fuck.

These men we're obviously older than Tommy himself towering over the young blonde. "Uh..here your ball?"
The men look at him as if he just cursed them out which in Tommys mind he rightfully should.
The one with the bandanna stepped forward taking it from Tommy with a polite smile.
"Hi! I'm Sapnap!!"
Tommy didn't expect the greeting so he stood there for a moment too long before saying
"Oh I'm Tommy"
Sapnap was quick to grab Tommys arm dragging the boy towards another group of people.

What the actual fuck? Tommys headphones now rested around his neck, but that didn't change the fact that he didn't understand what the hell was going on. As they approached the group the other (taller) blonde dragged along behind them.
"OI GEORGE I FOUND ANOTHER BRIT"
It wasn't a lie Tommy was British and moved here 9 years ago but never grew out of the accent because Wilbur never grew out of it and for some reason Tommy had to be just like Wilbur.

Just then a brunette turned around to face the trio, behind him were three others.
"Oh?" So he is British.
George gave Sapnap a question look.
"How old are you?"
Tommy was taken back buy the question because who asks that when you first meet a person.
"I'm sixteen"
They all seemed taken aback by this.
"Dude, you kidnapped a kid"
A wheeze came from behind him as someone wearing a beanie spoke up.
"Shut up Quackity!"
"Yeah! Shut up I'm not a kid."
Sapnap looked at Tommy and smiled.
This caused Quackity to squawk like a duck.
"No fair Karllll, Sapnaps corrupted the new kid!" This earned a laugh from all of them.
Then the man with a golden chain spoke up.
"I mean I wouldn't say corrupted he seems like he's gonna fit in fine,"

This earned another squawk from the man and another wheeze from.. who is he?
"Oi, kettle whats your name?"
Tommy turned to the taller blonde who was still stood behind him before whipping back around due to the outburst or laughter.
"DREAM PLEASE HE CALLED YOU A KETTLE""HAHDHJABA" "WOW I LIKE HIM"
Tommy once again turned to "dream" now looking at him with a tilted head which Dream happily mirrored.

A bell then rung across the yard.
"Tommy, what lunch are you on?" Dream finally spoke.
"Oh uh the one at one." A smile painted Dreams features as he quickly responded with "cool meet us at the football pitch" Tommy nodded because what else would he do?
They waved their goodbyes and Tommy headed towards biology.

Time seemed to fly by which only made Tommy happier.

The bell finally went and Tommy found his way down to the football pitch while also reaching for another cigarette. He smiled at his lighter for a second (it had a cow on it so he called his lighter henry).

He heard the group before he saw them which wasn't surprising, Tommy only knew them for 5 minutes and he already got a good idea of how their group worked.
The small blonde finally rounded the corner and was met with a very excited Sapnap only to see his face and everyone else's morph into pity? anger?

He was lost in thought until his unfinished cigarette was plucked out of his mouth and he met piercing green eyes, they were no longer soft like they were earlier but now harsh but also worried in a way.

"you smoke?" Dream asked as if he hadn't just taken a cigarette straight out of his mouth.
The smaller blonde nodded as he watched the taller one take a drag.

The elder then coughed "geez what the hell
Tommy, what are those?"

Sapnap wheezed as Tommy was left with a dumbfounded look on his face. Quackity soon pounced ontop of him which only further confused him. "you can't do that man! i thought you were all pissed"
A few of them laughed before the guy with a golden chain explained that they had all done way worse at partys.

Soon everyone settled down and split off into their own conversations and the small blond sat happily in between Sapnap and Dream who were talking to George about an up coming game. The brunette then looked at the small boy as if he had just triggered a memory. "Dream, are you inviting Tommy to the team?"

Now without realising it George had caught a lot of people attention with the one simple question.

"I mean." The older blond looked at the small boy who was pushed into his side "can you run fast? y'know with smokers lungs and stuff" and his only response to that was a quite grumble and a punch in the arm before the boy got up and smiled at him.