Answer the phone.

Wilbur's grip never faultered it only tightened and Tommy was sure that there would be tiny bruises that are shaped like fingerprints. Once they got out of the car and into their house there was a moment of silence.

No one knew what to do in all honesty. They had Tommy. What now?

Wilbur knew exactly what. "so they're your new brothers?" Tommy opened his mouth to speak but was quickly shush. Techno and Phil left the room, Tommy was left it was as if he had been thrown into the lions den. "it was nice of them to stand in for me and Techno, but they are no longer needed Toms." there was a long pause and at some point Wilbur had started to circle Tommy. "Come on Toms, my baby brother, my sunshine"

The blond had always wanted to dye his hair. Or maybe cut it. He hated his blond hair, he always had. Not to mention the nickname "sunshine" had made him despise it even more.
Words tumbled out of Wilbur's mouth all of them blurred into one singular word. "My...My...My.." was he Wilbur's? Surely not, Right?
Tommy wanted to go home. That's all he wants right now, a part of him argues that he is home this has been his home for well over eight years.

So why did it not feel like home?

A stinging pain then made itself apparent on his face as he snaps back into reality. The floor was cold under his hands, the wooden floor boards were washed recently but we're still so worn. Wilbur had hit him. There was no blood this time, that made things a lot easier. His back hurt however and his hands definitely hit the ground to hard while he was trying to support his weight

"Why did you come back?"

Wilbur looked down to see his baby brother.
The right side of his face now had an obvious red mark and the other carried a cut, both a result of his actions. Bright blue eyes were welling with tears which looked like they were ready to fall down his face. He came back for Tommy. To make him happy he loved his baby brother. Tommy was his.

Tommy looked up to see what used to be his older brother. His left eye had a dark purple circle around it which mixed with little patches of yellow, his lip was also spilt. It was ugly. Sharp brown eyes were scowling at him and it looked like Wilbur was ready to hit him at any given moment. Wilbur left him when he was nine. He left for college. He came back and ruined everything. Wilbur didn't own him.

"Just go back to collage!"
Tommys tears fell, Wilbur froze and Techno and Phil watched from their place in the doorway. The two of them having made their way in when they heard the crash from Tommys fall.

He stood there with his arms crossed for awhile and I sat on the floor, it was involuntary sure but Wilbur always had to be just that much taller than me. I watch as his chest rose and fell in such a calm manner wishing mine would do the same. I can't breathe when he's around. It's like drowning, he needs help.

Why am I not allowed to be angry about it? What's so special about him?

No one spoke a word. Tommy however has had enough. "who do you think you are?"
The air felt a lot more tense, it allowed the words to float around in their heads for a bit. "What do you mean Tommy?" The boy in question stood up. His chest heaving and tears rolling down his cheek, the once healed cut now an opened wound again. "You think you can come back after eight years and think i'll be fine!" Tommy didn't stop for a single moment.

It was Wilbur's turn to be cut off.

"I am not yours. You Wilbur-Soot Minecraft do not own me. You left me."
Tommy gasped for air.
"You abused me then abandoned me! I wasn't going to sit and wait around like a lost little puppy!"

The three older men stood silent as they watched the sixteen year old fall apart.

"Oh by the way Phil?"
His dad tensed. It was a weird sight to see, for once in his life his father was listening to him and it was because he's finally broke.
"Techno?"
Tommy stared at the two of them while Wilbur thought of a way to play victim.
"You watched."
There wasn't really anything else to say, they knew what the youngest meant. Both his brother and his father failed him, no help or care was given to the child who needed it.

Tommy turned. His phone weighed heavy in his front pocket and his wallet in his back. Red converse made there way across the wooden floor and his hand met the door knob. He twisted it and the door opened. The cold and fresh air hit his face and he saw the houses across the road and the people on the street.

Freedom.

His other hand was quickly pulled however and Tommy was yanked back out of the doorway. Wilbur's breath was hot on his face and his hand tight around Tommys. "I'll call the police on them if you leave."

His stomach dropped, eyes widened and breath quickened. Oh, his mouth caught up faster than his brain did.

"I'll tell the police that you hit me."
Tommy didn't stop there however.
"And that Phil leaves for hours at a time and doesn't feed me." and at this point Techno thought he was in the clear. "Not to mention that Techno has witnessed and ignored years of abuse"

He had to be free.

"Are you feeling okay Tommy?"
Phil's eyes were soft and his hand reached up to meet Tommys head. Techno stilled at the action and Wilbur let go of Tommy.
"What do you mean?"
He could only blink at the man. Of course he was okay.
"Tommy, I've always been here."
A small gasp was heard from the youngest.
"And Wilbur only hit you because you hit him first. I mean look at his face, you really hurt him"

What?

Tommy turned tail and ran out of the door. Techno came running after his as Phil and Will raced for the car. He pulled out his phone and called Dream.

He didn't stop running for a moment.

Technoblade was behind him however and he could feel the breathing coming from his brother down his back. Their family car was up the street and Wilbur was getting out of it.
"Tommy? Hello?"
He answered the phone.
"Dream please I.. They're.. please come help."

Techno's arms rapped around him and the youngest tried to kick him. Tommy screamed. A small red phone was left on the side of the road, it's screen smashed and a car door slammed shut.

"Tommy? Tommy buddy i'm on my way. Please hold on"