part 2 :)

5 years later

"Geez it's freezing out here!" Jungwon exclaimed zipping up his jacket.
"Awh cmon live a little it's not as cold as it was in the US" He rolled his eyes.
"So?!? I've been so used to summer I forgot how cold it actually was in winter!"
They runned down the hill feeling happier than ever.

"Woah slow down jungwon!" Heeseung yelled as he saw the other run faster than ever.
"Yea yea whatever you say- AAAAAAAAHHH" He tripped on a rock rolling down like a ball.
"JUNGWON!" Heeseung ran towards the younger making sure he didn't trip.

Jungwon started laughing harder than ever, "hyung that was fun!!! Let's do it again!" Heeseung chuckled
"I thought you were hurt silly and no let's get going we gotta go before the library closes"
Disappointed jungwon sighs removing the grass from his uniform following behind the other.

A while later they arrived at the library seeing it quite empty for this time of day.
"Where did everyone go? It's only 3pm it should be full at this time"
"Dunno hmm maybe they've found some place else to study?"
"Yea maybe" They walked inside making sure to not make much noise.

"Oh sorry gentlemen, libraries closed for today we've got a special student attending here so we reserved the whole library for them" a staff member said

"Oh.. that's okay our apologies for coming in without knowing" They bowed down and returned outside.
"So..what now?" Heeseung asked putting his hands in his pockets.
"Well let's go find the new student! I bet they're some supermodel or something, they've got to be super special for the staff to reserve the WHOLE library yknow?"
Heeseung laughed nodding in agreement.
They went to the front gates of the school were they found tons of students gathering around one person.

"WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL JAY PARK!!"
some cardboards and posters said
"No way.." heeseung whispered under his breath.
A lot of commotion was coming from so many students it was very hard to understand where the special student was.
"What do they look like? I can't see" jungwon yelled making heeseung barely even hear.

"It's Jay Park! The new young kpop idol!" Heeseung replied.
"Whos Jay Park?" Jungwon asked they name ringed some bells for him but he didn't think much of it.
"I'll tell you later don't worry!"

"EVERYONE SCOOT OVER MAKE ROOM FOR HIM LET HIM FEEL WELCOMED DONT MOB HIM SO SOON!" The principal said through a megaphone allowing Jay pass more freely.

"Jay park.." jungwon looked in shock it was him.
His old friend.
The one who disappeared with no trace.

Jay park.