part 8

3pm.

"where are they? I got somewhere to be in an hour..." Jay thought he didn't think it would be a problem to look around the garden so that's exactly what he did.

"Jake? hesseung? Helloo? Anyone there??" The idol yelled. Could they have possibly tricked him? This was starting to waste his time it has been 5 minutes and still no sign of them. "Whatever guys I'm leaving." As he headed towards the back end of the garden he spotted a boy picking flowers.

"Hey uh I don't know if you're allowed to do that.."
He walked over until he recognized the one squatting down.
"Jungwon?" He asked peaking over his head.
"ah!" Jungwon jumped up, "God you scared me!" He said.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you" Jay replied. They looked at each other for a second until jungwon broke the silence.
"Uh did you need anything..?"
"Oh no sorry, I was just wondering if you have seened jake or heeseung? They said to meet up here but they never arrived" Jay spoke stratching the back of his head.

"Oh well uh they also told me to meet up here but I didn't seem to find them so I decided to pick flowers sorry.." jungwon said bowing head head.

"Oh no it's fine uh I'll give them a call and see where they are" Jay reached out for his phone and dialed heeseung.

The atmosphere between them was very stiff and quiet, the sound of the call was making it awkward.

"Hey uh heesung where are you guys? Me and jungwon bumped into each other but you guys never arrived" Jay spoke into the phone getting a reply from heesung.
"Oh ..right! Haha you see uh... I got stuck somewhere and uhhhh jake! He's here helping me so uh you and jungwon can hang out without us sorry but uhh I got to go byee!" Heeseung ended the call leaving a dumbfounded Jay.

"Supposedly they got stuck somewhere no clue whatsoever but I think we should head back there's no point in waiting for them."
"Yea I guess you're right sorry for the time wasted... by any chance would you like to uh eat at my place..?" Jungwon blushed what could he do? He wasn't good at talking to Jay all over again and this plan of Jake's and hesseung was the only chance he had.

"Oh uhm sure! I'd be glad to come over" Jay holded his breath he was so stiff with jungwon and he knew why, he left him alone at such a young age and of course he didn't expect him to be here.

"I also have some things to tell you." This is the moment where Jay reveals everything for good.