part 13

"Are you sure this is the right place..?"
"Well the building says EM entertainment so I think yea." Jungwon grabs his sweater from the car and they both head inside.

"Hello, welcome to EM entertainment how can I help you?" The receptionist said, she was very tall and well spoken of.

"Hi, we're here for an interview with the director?" Jungwon replied.

"Ah yes your names please?"

"I'm jungwon and he's jake."

"Perfect! They're ready for you in the interview room, I'll lead you both there follow me" She takes her clipboard and walks them into the interview hallway, she knocks on the door.
"Excuse me, director they're here for the interview."

"Hello welcome boys, please take a seat" the director sits across from them signaling the camera director to begin.

-
-
-
-
-

"Are they in there already?" Sunghoon asks the staff and they proceed to nod.

Jay and sunghoon waited in the break room while the others finished the interview.

"And that's a wrap! Thank you director nim and sorry for the sudden meeting." Said the manager.
The camera director gave him a slight nod and started packing.

"Jay, sunghoon? May I have a word in my office?"
The boys looked at each other and went along their manager.

"4 weeks. NO interaction, I don't want no excuse of "Oh but he's helping me with school" if I happen to see you guys with ANY of those two or interacting with anyone physically I don't think the entertainment can cover that again."

"But we can't just cut off communication like that! It was just a simple misunderstanding of two guys it would be too extreme if you guys made us stop talking." Sunghoon exclaimed, he was upset, very upset. They've done nothing wrong buying ice cream for another guy wasn't flirting!

"Sunghoon. Don't act all innocent now. We all know you're secret. Same with you Jay, and be thankful no staff has ratted you guys out to anyone.

The two kept quiet. They both knew would it mean if they were both exposed as..

well..

Gay.

"So," the manager stood up.

"do we have an agreement?"