Ch.5

Alexis's POV

I sighed lightly attempting not to panic. It's fine that a man I barely know is in my living room waiting for me to come back. I mean is he gonna judge me...no he's my therapist and if he judges me it'll only be in his head.

I took a deep breath looking in the mirror in front of me and all I could see was a disgusting ugly piece of shit...also known as me.

I started making my way towards the bathroom door and left. I made my way towards the living room sitting down in front of him. I don't like him, he looks to perfect, he has his whole life together and he looks so good.

I grabbed my water off the coffee table and started drinking it. As it slid down my throat I started getting a bad feeling. My head started feeling fuzzy and the glass in my hand started slipping out of my hand. I watched as Levi stood up grabbing the drink from my hand and smiling at me.

My head fell limp against the chair and I couldn't move my body at all but I could see and feel everything. He crouched down in front of me with a smile.

"Fuck, your so perfect. I hope your not to mad about this" He said grasping my chin coming closer to me. He let out a chuckle kissing my forehead than stood up straight. Every thing around me started dying out and before I could help it I passed out

Levi's POV

I smiled down at him, he was so beautiful, I wonder what his skin felt like. I was about to touch his arm but paused taking a deep breath.

I just need to clean up before we go. I grabbed my cup as well and started making my way towards the kitchen. I set the cups in the sink than reached into my back pants pocket grabbing my blue latex gloves and slipped them on.

I turned the water on grabbing a sponge and putting some soap on it. I started scrubbing away at the cup, I needed to wash away all the evidence off.

I put the cups on the drying rack than made my way back towards the living room. Alexis was breathing heavily and slowly. He looked so peaceful and calm. Usually he's so nervous and can barely even sit still but now I can really get a good look at him.

His beautiful soft pale skin that had zero imperfections. Scars lined his wrists but they all seemed old.

I walked over grabbing him and putting him over my shoulder. I made my way to the door making sure to grab my coat and left.

*******************************************************************************************
I hope you enjoy it, it's rough but do I care...yes so please don't be to harsh in the comments. Ily see ya

-Azaria