Ch.7

Levi's POV

I opened the door to his room dragging a chair in. The heavy chair was scraping at the floor making a horrid sound, but I need a chair in here. I turned the chair towards the bed that Alexis was on and sat down. I let out a slight sigh looking at Alexis. The drug should've worn off by now, so he should be waking up soon.

He looked so calm, he looked as if all his problems has been washed away. His wrists looked bruised, fuck, maybe he could go without the chains. But he's only been here 3 days and if I remove them he'll probably run away, I don't think I could live if he ran away. I might go a bit crazy if he does. I let out a nervous laugh, standing back up. I reached in my pocket grabbing the keys and walking over, I grabbed his wrists and unlocked them both than sat back down.

*1 Hour Later*

I watched as he slowly sat up rubbing his bruised wrists. He had a sour look on his face.

"Are your wrist ok, do you need ice?" I asked and he tensed up nervously. He shook his head no keeping his eyes on the bed. His body was shaking, is he cold? "Are you cold?" I asked and he shook his head no which was obviously a lie, I hate being lied to but I could tell he was nervous. I sighed lightly removing my sweatshirt and tossing it to him. He seemed hesitant but grabbed it slowly slipping it on over his shirt.

I wonder if he enjoys it here yet, he doesn't seem happy, did I do something wrong. Maybe he hates it here.

"Do you...do you like it here?" I questioned and he said nothing. "I won't take offense to anything you say" I said waiting for his answer but still he said nothing. I leaned back in the chair trying not to get mad. I have a short temper but try to handle it.

My hands clenched into a fist and so did my jaw, I really just need a fucking answer.

"I-I do" He struggled to say, but I appreciated his effort. I smiled at him a happily.

"Is there anything I could do to make it any better" I asked and he shook his head no "Are you sure, I really don't mind" I said and he glanced at me for a split second.

"Bathroom" He said shakily. I stood up motioning for him to stand up. I grabbed his hand and made my way towards the door of the room. I made my way down the hallway and we got to the bathroom, I opened the door letting him walk past me.

"Take your time, take a shower and brush your teeth, when your done knock on the door and I'll unlock it" I said and shut the door locking it.

Alexis's POV

I let out a shaky breath, he wants me to shower, but there a mirror right there. I dont want to see myself. I felt my stomach drop and a wave of nausea wash over me. I made my way to the toilet leaning over it as everything I had eaten came up and into the toilet. I started coughing.

"Alexis, are you okay" Levi said and I mumbled out a yes. But I don't think he could hear it. "I'll give you a second but I'm coming in" He said and I just stayed still. After a minute the door unlocked and open. "Are you okay" He said closing the door behind him. He walked over to a cupboard and grabbed a washcloth. He ran it under water and walked over to me crouching down. He grabbed my jaw lightly cleaning off my face. He put the toilet lid down and flushed standing back up. "Can you stand up?" He asked and I nodded, slowly standing up.

He motioned me over to the sink. He grabbed a toothbrush and cup from the cupboard. He filled up the cup handing it to me whilst putting toothpaste on the tooth brush.

He was being so nice. I felt as a smile slowly appeared on my face but I quickly stopped.

*******************************************************************************************
I don't know if this is good but I was bored and just drank 4 monsters sooooo.......yeah. I hope you enjoy and please give me some feed back but be nice.

-Azaria