Getting to know us (Lexa) | Part 2

Clarifications: in this fic there is no Mount Weather, so the Sky People and the Grounders go directly for the peace treaty

Clarifications: in this fic there is no Mount Weather, so the Sky People and the Grounders go directly for the peace treaty. Lexa accepted for Y/N, nothing more.
Warning: Y/N will have a panic attack.

.
.
.

It had been a while since Lexa and Y/N met in that cell. The rest of the Sky People had come down, they lived in harmony. Clarke and Lexa being the leaders had reached an agreement for peace, although it seemed that some had difficulty accepting this.

Thanks to the arrival of these last people, Y/N had been able to obtain, from the mother Clarke, the medicines to treat her hyperactivity. This medicine helped her to control her possible attacks of anger and panic.

She and Lexa were quite close, many could say that they were great friends, obviously there was love, but neither of them was taking the next step.

At that precise moment they were going to meet, the brunette wanted to teach the girl some things.

The Y/C/E was happy on her way when she felt a strong push, which made her fall to the ground and from her jacket pocket a small vial with her medications fell. She desperately tried to scoop up the contents when a foot trampled all over it.

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?" Y/N stood in front of that person, who turned out to be an Grounder.

"Stay away from the Commander, Sky Girl!" He pushed her again.

In the distance was Lexa who was witnessing the whole scene, her anger grew and grew. She decided to approach the site to stop that and make that guy who was hurting Y/N pay.

"What's going on here!?" The green-eyed girl exclaimed. Saw the girl that she was in love with, she was with some blows on her arms and part of her face. "What have you done to her?" She asked the man.

"Heda, she was trying to poison you with those things that are now on the floor," Lexa looked at what the Grounder pointed out to her. Her eyes widened and her jaw clenched as she recognized the vial.

"This is the medicine this girl has to take, you idiot. You're going to pay for this... Guards!" The brunette grabbed the man's arm tightly and the guards immediately arrived. "Take this guy to a cell! I'll see what I do with him later," the guards took him away. The green-eyed girl turned around and didn't see Y/N anywhere.

She searched for her in all the places she could imagine, until she noticed a group of people huddled together. She walked over and saw that the Y/C/H was having a panic attack.With a yell Lexa made everyone walk away and then she cut the distance with the smallest girl.

"Y/N..." She crouched down at her height.

"L-Leave me alone please," she was hyperventilating quite a bit and several tears were falling from her face. "Lex... I feel like I can't breathe... "

"Shh... I'm here babe," she stroked her back. "I'm not going anywhere," Y/N rested her head on the green-eyed girl's shoulder. Little by little her breathing became regulated, she wiped away her tears and a smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you Lexa," she lifted her face and looked at the Commander girl. "Now I must ask Abigail to give me more medicine..."

The two looked closely at each other. Y/N turned her vision to Heda's pink lips, she wanted to taste those lips, when she looked up again she found the girl in front of her seeing her lips as well.

"Can I kiss you?" Lexa asked in a whisper. The younger nodded with a small smile.

The oldest wasted no time and gently rested her lips on those of the Y/C/E, it was a sweet kiss, one they had longed for for so long.

"I-I love you..." Y/N said when they parted from the kiss. The brunette opened her eyes surprised by those words. "Oh no, I... I'm sorry, I don't know what I just said, it's okay that you don't have feelings for me, I'm sure this is just a kiss for you... Oh damn it! I already talk a lot..." Lexa silenced her with another kiss, this time a little more aggressive, but without losing her affection.

"You talk a lot, but I'm not complaining, I could shut you up all day with kisses. I love you too," she stroked her cheek and gave her a wide smile.

Y/N hugged her tight, and leaving more kisses on the lips of the older. And the two girls were there until they thought it wise to return to the Tower, to rest.

.
.
.

I hope you liked it! Remember to vote and leave me your requests if you want.