Lizz

I am so sorry about him. And the fact you only got 5 sentences that actually pertain to the plot. So just to recap so you know what happened. We got attacked by the federation, got sent to cyberspace, hitched a ride in a go-kart, and are now standing in front of a building. Well, as in where we are in the story. Also, I think Ez is really not wanting to get to the end of the story. It is understandable. But we’re not there yet, so don’t worry about it. Where are we, you ask. Jesper parked the go-kart and the three of us climbed off.

    “So did you just join our quest without asking us?” I asked Jesper as we started climbing the steps.

    “No, I have to meet someone. Though, now that you mention it, questing people usually go in threes. Ya need a three?” he asked, draping an arm around each of us.

“Umm, not really, we have a third already.”

‘Hello, hello, is this working?’ Came a thought that was not mine.

    ‘Yeah, I think so,’ I replied meantally to Nick. Hannigan had hooked up some telekinesis thing or whatever, similar to his extra arms. If you want more details ask Ez, nerdy science stuff is his forte. I’m the one making sure we don’t get killed.

    ‘Good.’  A pause then he spoke up again, ‘I gotta go, Gerald and Jackson are fighting.'

    ‘Good luck with that,’ I sent, but received no reply.

    “Hey Lizziana, snap out of it,” Ez said, standing in front of me and gently shaking me.

    I blinked into reality, if you could call it that. “Sorry Ezra, what’s going on?”

    “We were just gonna go inside and you were blanking out,” he responded, letting go of my shoulders.

    “Yeah, what was that about?”  Jesper asked.

    “Nothing, let's go in,” I told him before starting up the steps.

    We entered the building and discovered it was kinda a mix between a library and a museum. Beyond the large entryway where we stood were lots of shelves, books, knick-knacks, and off-shute hallways.

    “Jack? Hello? Are you here?” Jesper called, starting to walk into the room.

    “That’s Captain Jack to you, Jesper,” a man said as he came out of one of the hallways. Let it be known (mainly to make Ezra  jealous, he’s cute when he’s jealous) my heart skipped a beat because of this guy. The perfect mix between Harkness and Sparrow. What a shame he was just pixels. And some other things that I can’t tell you, because spoilers!

    “Yeah yeah, where’s Gilan? I still can’t find him and we had plans today.”

    “Taking care of the baby heads, as you do. And if you wish someone to accompany you to lunch, there is always me."

    “No Captain Jack. You know it’s for business, and he promised me a game of monopoly. Both giving me one and playing one against me. So I will leave you with these kids who fell from the sky and go to the baby heads.” And with that Jesper went down one of the many hallways and we were left with the very attractive Captain Jack.

    Let it be known that Ezra is over here pouting because I keep saying that I find him attractive. He’s also jealous because me and Captain Jack might’ve had a bit of a history, but that’s not in this book. Unless you want a 789,532,678,439,658,436,738,027,657,324,567,300 page story it’s not gonna be combined. Plus you deserve cliff hangers. Anyways, back to the beautiful, charming, Captain Jack.

    He smiled gorgeously and walked up to us. I know I’m being cheesy and writing like a lovestruck 16 year old girl. I’m writing sentences with him like that, because I was a lovestruck 16 year old girl ok? Get over yourself.

    “So, you two are new here? Allow me to be your guide, as I am all the newcomers guides.” he said, and then turned and started walking away on those perfectly sculpted feet.

    Ez grabbed my arm before I could follow, “are you sure we can trust him Lizz?”

    “Yeah, why couldn’t we? It’s his job to be trusted, Ezra. Plus, you're just jealous cuz he’s better looking,” I smirked, pulling my arm free.

Uhgnn, uhgnn,’ came another thought from Nick.

‘Nick, what are you doing?‘ I asked, slightly annoyed.

‘Splitting wood for Hannigin. Gerald is doing the job nicely.’

Yes. He chops wood with his shovels. It works surprisingly well, actually. And it turns out that mister behavioral issue Gerald works best for the job. Because they all have their own personalities according to Nick and Gerald is apparently the most accustomed to manual labor. Probably because he is always getting in trouble and the punishment is hard work. Although, Nick did mention once that more and more it was becoming less punishment and more him actually volunteering. Apparently hard work can be good for anger management.

“By my name, you shall die. Guess it, and live, don’t and DIE!” said a man with a horse on his head. “You have three tries. Choose wisely!”

Ezra tried Cyberpunk, I tried Mr. Horse because I wasn’t paying attention and had no idea what was going on, and Jack, being perfect, got it right with Souliter.

“I’ve met him before, so I know his name.” Jack explained as the man walked away, his horse-head bowed in shame.

    “Gosh, you really are Mr. Perfect aren't you?” Ezra asked as he glared at him.

    “Actually, that would be Captain Perfect. I am a captain, you know. Why must everyone forget that?” That only served to infuriate Ez even more. He wants to explain, so….

Signing off-Lizzianna