Chapter 9: Baby? or Nah?

Hey guys, so I'm thinking of ending the book with maybe about 15 chapters. What do you guys think? Please comment your opinion below! Thanks for the support guys!!!

-TIME LAPSE-

~Maya's POV~
It was an absolute miracle, that I didn't get pregnant...Josh and I's wedding is around 3 months away and I couldn't be more excited. But I really want a baby...but I'll guess it'll happen soon enough. Riley and I have become best friends over the past couple of months. She's so quirky and shy. She's perfect for Lucas, and he's perfect for her.

~Riley's POV~

My wedding is in a month and a half...I have those jitters. I'm only 17 and I'm getting married. I'll probably have a child by the time I turn 18. Life is changing, but I know I can work it out, cause I got Lucas living with  me. Josh and Maya had a serious pregnancy scare...something called a phantom pregnancy...? I don't know...I want a baby. I want to have that cuddly feeling of knowing I'm a mother...Lucas and I would make such cute kids too. There'll be little ones running around here soon enough.

Riley: Lucas I want a baby...

Lucas: Riley, you know I love you, but we have to wait until we're married for that.

Riley: I love you to, Lucas. I know we have to wait...but please, please...promise me we'll have a baby...

Lucas just pulled me into him, kissed my forehead, and hugged me. He looked at me, and a single tear dripped down my face.

Lucas: Come on now, Riles. I want a baby too. We just can't do that yet...

Riley: I know...I'm sorry, Lucas.

I feel like all i can do at this point is sink into him, and hug him...but instead he picks me up and takes me to our room and he just lays with me in bed...

Riley: Lucas...

Lucas: Yes, Riles?

Riley: Never leave me...ok?

Lucas: Ok, Riley...I'll never leave you.

And then I kissed him, and we both fell asleep...

~Lucas' POV~

I love this girl...she's amazing. She wants a baby. I do to, but if we have a baby before we're married I won't be able to marry her and she will just be my Mistress, and the child would be my Bastard...I won't have that, ever. I love Riley Matthews, and I want the best for her. I want to raise our children together...grow old together...and that will all come with time. 

~Josh's POV~

I know everyone is thinking about having kids...I mean, yea sure I'll have a couple of kids, but I'm not like, dying to have one or anything...I want a girl, so I can protect her like Cory protects Riley...but I keep that to myself. It's kind of embarrassing. But I love Maya...I want to raise beautiful children with her. And I can promise you, I will be with her...for the rest of my life.

-Next Day-

~Riley's POV~

Riley: Today is a sunny day, I love a sunny day. I love Lucas. I love my friends...I love my family.

Lucas: I love you too, Riley. You're a beautiful person.

He takes my hand and looks at my scars...

Lucas: It kills me that these scars will never go away...

And a tear falls down his face...I wipe it away and kiss him.

Riley: I know, so do I...but please don't cry over my past. What matters is now, and now is us. And I love us.

Lucas: I love us too.

Riley: I have to go now, it's time for me and Maya to pick out my wedding dress, table cloths, dishes, napkins, cutlery, decorations...so stressful...but I'm so excited! Ok I'll see you at dinner. I love you!

Lucas: Ok, I love you too. I hope it all looks good...

When I got to the dress store I found the most beautiful dress I've ever seen...it was white, and long, strapless, with a long train, and beautiful beads along the top...I found a beautiful veil to match...

Riley: MAYA! I found this beautiful dress! I have to try it on...

I ran into the dressing room and changed. When I came out Maya's face turned into a HUGE smile.

Maya: Riley...you look, wow.

Riley: Really? I look that good?

I turn around and look into the mirror...I do look pretty wow...