Chapter Twenty Nine

Sarah tiredly trudged down the stairs. It was her second day being home. The living room was in chaos, Dick trying to calm down Damian, Jason currently being mauled by the little Wayne, Tim in the corner tiredly drinking coffee.

Sarah walked to the coffee pot and took a drink while watching everything. She was used to quiet mornings, but she didn't mind this at all. That was until Damian threw a shuriken in her direction.

The room went deadly silent as she caught the shuriken right before it hit her face. "This is mine now," she said simply putting it in her pocket.

"DAMIAN! YOU COULD HAVE HIT HER!" Dick yelled, starting to freak out.

"But he didn't!" Sarah called out walking into the kitchen.

"If he had, I would have killed the demon," Jason growled.

Sarah shook her head and started making breakfast, Alfred deserved a day off. She pulled out her recipe book and found a breakfast that would work, blueberry muffins, Circus oatmeal, and hot chocolate Batman style. Sarah chuckled at her recipes, her blueberry muffins were saltier than sweet, circus oatmeal had animal crackers in it, and Batman-style hot chocolate had a shot of espresso in it.

Sarah began her cooking smiling as she made her family's favorite recipes from when she was young. Humming to herself as she made the muffins first. Damian made his way into the kitchen and watched Sarah with suspicion.

"Hey, Phoenix wanna pull out the butter for me?" Sarah asked, smiling at him.

"Tt you have them all fooled," Damian said grabbing the butter.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"You're not Sarah Silver, she died," Damian said rudely.

"So did Jason, yet you don't question him," Sarah said, mixing the muffin batter.

"Tt we have evidence he's the real Todd," Damian said matter of factly.

Sarah just laughed and did not respond, he didn't need to believe her, she just had to keep him safe. Sarah poured the muffin batter into the pans when Alfred walked in. He looked at the recipes on the counter and smiled, getting to work on helping Sarah.

***

Sarah served breakfast to everyone with a smile. "Enjoy boys!" She said excitedly.

"Tt what childish food this is," Damian said rudely.

"Well, it's Dicks, Jason's and Bruce's favorite breakfast from my childhood" Sarah explained, "thought we could use a taste of our younger days."

"We appreciate it, Sarah," Dick said, smiling.

Everyone ate the breakfast except Sarah who walked towards her room silently. Once inside her room, she locked the door and Alice uncloaked. Alice pulled up the case files.

"Change case name to Protecting Damian," Sarah said.

"Done" Alice responded.

"With his leverage toppled he will come after me or Damian, most likely me because no one knows I'm Techna," Sarah explained going through the plans.

"The most optimal time would be during your rebirth gala" Alice responded.

"So during that point in time, we must ensure Damian is protected and force him to grab me," Sarah responded pulling out some blueprints.

"Protection Protocol 1 would be the best option" Alice explained.

"Yes, that's the plan then, we have a week to prepare," Sarah said with a smirk "no one messes with my family"