Chapter 3

Jessica Pov
When we arrived at the address that Lisa gave to us we saw some guards around the house.

We're here for Lisa....... Yuri said to one of them then they opened the door so we entered the house.

Miss Minnie is just around...... One of them said and closed the door.

Just Minnie where's that Manoban?......Sooyoung asked then Minnie appeared.

Oh I will just gonna call Lisa......Minnie said then left.

After a few moments Minnie got back.

She'll be here in a sec....... Minnie said and we just nod at her.

This house is big....... Taeyeon said.

Does Lisa always go here?....... I asked Minnie and she shook her head.

She's just going here if she want to have a vacation here unnie .......Minnie answered.

Eh!? She's really that rich...... Tiffany said.

Much richer than you expect unnie......Minnie said then we saw Lisa rubbing her eyes.

Minnie I'll go out for a sec...... Lisa said while rubbing her eyes.

Wae?...... Minnie asked her.

I will buy some medicine I feel a little bit off....... Lisa said so I approached her as I placed my palm on her forehead.

Yah! You're burning....... I said to her then she looked at me.

S-Sica...... Lisa said and that's the last thing she said before she fainted.

Omo Lisa...... Minnie said while shaking her body then some of her guards entered the house including one of her members?

Lal-

She didn't let herself finish her statement when she saw Lisa.

Omo Lili...... She said.

What happened Minnie?...... She asked her.

She just suddenly fainted Jisoo unnie...... Minnie said.

Carry her to the couch...... Jisoo said to one of her guards and they obeyed her.

Buy some medicines fast...... Jisoo said then they left.

Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims......Jisoo said when she finally saw us then she bowed her head.

Just call us unnie....... Sunny said to her and smiled.

Minnie can you make some soup for Lisa?..... Jisoo asked her.

Yeah ...... Minnie said then left.

Aish this Manoban what happened to you?...... Jisoo asked her.

Ma'am here's the medicine..... One of Lisa's guards said and handed Jisoo the medicine.

Thank you...... Jisoo said then they bowed their heads then left.

After a few hours Lisa woke up actually it's already midnight but we already ate we're just waiting for Lisa to tell us where will be our room.

Are you feeling better now?......Jisoo asked her and Lisa sat down

Ne unnie...... Lisa answered then she looked at us.

Oh hi...... Lisa said and smiled.

Are you okay now?..... I asked her as I placed my palm on her forehead and I saw her face became red.

Uhm hehe Minnie tell them where will be there room...... Jisoo said to her.

Follow me unnies...... Minnie said then left so we just followed her but I looked at Lisa first who is being shake by Jisoo who is also chuckling.

This five rooms is enough right unnies?....... Minnie asked.

Yeah thanks but how about you and Jisoo?...... Yuri asked her

Oh we already have our own room here unnie ..... Minnie answered and smiled.

Oh okay goodnight then ..... Yuri said to her.

Goodnight unnies...... Minnie said then left.

Did Lisa just blushed a while ago?......Sooyoung asked and I looked at her.

What do you mean by that?...... I asked her.

Nothing let's sleep I'm also tired I'll just confront Lisa is she's already okay........ Sooyoung said.

Confront about what?....... Taeyeon asked her.

Duh she keeps calling me unnie I'll confront her with that...... Sooyoung said and I just shook my head and entered one of the rooms.

Why would she blush if I just hold her forehead? A Lalisa Manoban will blush with just a touch?.