Chapter 6

Lisa Pov
I got confused what Sooyoung unnie is saying then she dragged me away from Sica.

What's wrong unnie?...... I asked her.

One more unnie and I'll tell Jessica that you like her or better yet you love her...... Sooyoung unnie answered that made my eyes widen.

Y-Yah! How did you know that?...... I asked her then she chuckled.

I over heard it last night when you and Jisoo are talking....... Sooyoung unnie answered.

Are you planning to blackmail me?....... I asked her.

No just stop calling me unnie and I won't tell Jessica that you love her.....Sooyoung unnie said.

Fine what will I call you then?..... I asked her.

Of course I don't want to let Sica know about it. She's like our senior so for pete's sake it's impossible for her to feel the same thing.

Shikshin...... Sooyoung unnie answered

Okay...... I said then she smiled.

Don't think that I'm getting harsh to you okay? Your fans might attack me.....Sooyoung said.

They are not like that...... I said to her.

Oh come on they even like to mock someone or something when it comes to you ...... Sooyoung said.

Let's just go back inside I want to sleep again ...... I said then we went back inside the house.

What did you talked about?...... Jessica asked.

Just something right Lisa?.......Sooyoung asked.

Ne I'll just sleep bye ....... I said and about to leave when I heard a phone rang.

It's your phone....... Jessica said and she handed me my phone then I saw Uncle Yang is the caller.

Hi uncle...... I said when I answered the call.

How's your stay there?...... Uncle Yang asked

It's good uncle I'm with Jisoo unnie......I said to him.

Wait I thought she went to Thailand.....Uncle Yang said.

She did uncle but the private plane fetched her but I didn't know that they will fetch her immediately than I expected....... I said to him.

Okay just take a rest okay?...... Uncle Yang said.

Ne uncle...... I said.

By the way when you and your members comeback here your dating ban will expire same as your contract will you renew it?...... Uncle Yang asked.

Aigo uncle did you forgot we already told you that we will renew it because if we won't there will be no comeback for us..... I said to him.

Oh right I forgot about that, how about the dating ban?...... Uncle Yang asked.

Still don't know about the dating thing uncle but I don't want to be in a media play I swear....... I said to him and I heard him chuckle.

Like I will let my niece and the daughter of the investor be in a media play...... Uncle Yang said.

My parents might confront you if ever uncle...... I said to him.

Hmm even though your dating ban will expire some haters will attack you or even try to kill you...... Uncle Yang said and I smiled.

Let's not think about that uncle understand?...... I asked him.

I understand I just couldn't help it because I'm worried to you...... Uncle Yang said.

Don't be uncle....... I said to him.

Okay I'll just see you after a month......Uncle Yang said.

Ne uncle see you...... I said and ended the call.

Uncle?....... Sooyoung asked.

Yeah my uncle...... I answered.

I almost forgot no one knows that Uncle Yang is my uncle just the YG artists.

I'll go to my room now just enjoy your breakfast...... I said.

How about you?...... Jessica asked.

Gonna sleep...... I answered.

You need to eat you just got a fever......Jessica said.

Later promise I will eat I just need to sleep again...... I said to her.

Okay fine just eat later okay?......Jessica said.

Ne..... I said and went to my room