Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Part 2

Jennie: I want to wake up from the sun on my face, holding my love in my arms who is still fast asleep. Playing with her hair and softly rubbing over her skin.

Peppering her in kisses until I reach her mouth and I feel her kiss me back, finally waking up. After kissing her for a while and feeling her breathing get heavier, I'd slowly make my way down her toned body, leaving light kisses everywhere I could reach. If she was okay with it, I'd start licking her groin through her underwear until I could feel her get hard. With the blanket still covering us, I'd let her just sit back with her eyes closed as I slowly gave her head until she got off.

Slipping her back into her undies and holding her waist as I really want to be used as a toy. Like, only having me fucked from in front. I'm so needy for having her pushed into my pussy and jer fucking that so I know she's inside me but I'm still not getting fucked. If she does decide to fuck my cunt, I can only watch as my body is being used for her pleasure. She could do whatever she wanted with me since I won't feel a thing and will be so desperately horny with no way of getting off. Her stuck deep inside of me and breeding me is what I'm longing for so desperately.