Charter 1

Maggie's morning p.o.v
"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS BUM!" I hear Savannah scream at me I as I begin to wake up. Savannah and I live together in a cute little apartment. "Today is your first day of work!" She says. "Thanks for reminding me, whore." I say bluntly. She just gave me a pretend shock look and then we begin laughing.

Savannah went down stairs to make me breakfast while I got ready for my first day at my new job Tilly's. I grabbed high waisted light washed shorts, my white spaghetti strapped tank with a blue over sized flannel, and high top white vans. (if you're wanting to see the outfit it's on Instagram @mags_and_cart) and headed to the bathroom to shower. Once I got out I got dressed, flat ironed my hair, and did my make up which included a little bit of powder, bomb ass eyeliner, and some mascara.

I then headed down stairs to find Savannah making me a plate of pancakes with cute little faces on them:) she's such an awesome best friend. "Thank you so so so much little shit I love you!" Once I finish eating I tell savannah bye and head out to Tilly's!

Carter's morning p.o.v
*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock at 8:00. I then get up grab a pair of my khakis and grey baseball tee with some design on it lol and head to the shower. After my shower I get dressed put on a black snap back and black vans then look in the mirror, damn I look so damn fly. I shortly after checking Twitter and Instagram head out to Tilly's for my first day of work.... Yay I sarcastically say to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N lol Carters morning is so boring and short compared to Maggie's 😂
Peace out little shits 😊