Chapter 7

Maggie's p.o.v
Carter leans in to kiss my forehead then he whispers in my ear, "I caught you!"
I just then remembered I was trying to run away so I twist and turn and try to wiggle my way out of his arms until I notice there no way i can. He later me on the ground and started tickling me like crazy and one thing for a fact is I HATE BEING TICKLED. "Carter stop!" "Please baby!" "I love you!" I begin shouted stiff to see if it will make him stop and as soon as I'm about to scream at the top of my lungs savannah and Nash walk over to us "were leaving." Savannah says. "How yah got get any where?" Carter say in a smart tone. "Um we'll get a cab!" Nash Tess in excitement guess he's excited he actually used his brain. "Okay who's house are you going to be at?" I ask. "Ours" savannah replays "okay use protection baby." I say to savannah with a little wink. They scurry off holding hands. "so if I stop tickling you what do I get out of it?" Carter says bringing up our current conversation. "Um a kiss?" I question he kisses me and says "I get those whenever I want I want something new." and let me tell I'm not one to be shy I say "okay I got this." I flip us over to where I'm on top and I look around slightly to see if anybody was watching then I remembered its like 7:30 so there was like no body here well at least at our spot. Anyways I lean down and start kissing Carters neck as I do so I slide my hand down to his already hard member. I begin to rub it over his swim trunks so no I'm not in his pants yet. He lets out a light moan. After me doing this for 3 min he flips over quickly and starts kissing my neck and my lips then my neck then my lips and this was gentle kiss this was an intense hard kiss but I loved it. He began to feel my waists up and down until I took his hand and put his hand on my boob. We sat there making out while he massaged my breast then he slid his hand down my body he got to my waist and he went to start playing with me vagina (s/n what an awkward word I feel weird writing this sorry if it's not A1 quality.)

Carter's p.o.v
"Carter" I hear her slightly moan I kiss her and continue what I'm doing after maybe 5 minutes of her moaning and her back arching which is the hottest thing ever she flips us over where she is on top and begins to go take her top off. "Maggie no you don't have to do this." I say quickly. "What you don't what to have sex with me?" She says getting off of me and going to sit by the water. I get up and go sit by her. "baby I would love to make love to you but I want it to be special. Not on the beach." I say bluntly to her. "Well let's go somewhere." She says shyly "no baby I'll make it special it will be soon." "Just not today" I say. "Okay" she says and lies her head on my shoulder as we watch the sunset. Around 9 I can see her eyes getting heavy so I go pack up all the stuff then tell her we're gonna head out. "I'm tired carry me!" She whines. I gladly go and pick her up like a baby. "You're my little baby." I giggle while saying. We get to the car and in like 3 minutes she is out like a light I drive her to her apartment which is like a 45 min drive once we get there I carry her trying not to wake her I don't know which room is her so I go to open one door and it's locked I guess that's savannah so so I try the one across the hall which and it's hers! I'm so smart. I lay her on her bed and go and look through the drawers to try and find a big t-shirt which took a few but I found one I put it on her and then I untie her bikini where I couldn't see anything. I then go to the drawers and find her some underwear. I slide down her bikini bottoms and slip on her underwear and no I did not look or anything I'm gentleman. I then cover her up kiss her forehead and gently say, "good night baby girl I love you." As soon as I'm to get up she whispers oh so lightly, "stay with me." I go to take my shirt off then I lay next to her wrapping my arms tightly around her waist. She then says, "love you Carter." I say in an instance "I love you too Maggie." We both let the sleepy-ness of us take over.

A/N hope you guys like it so so sorry for not posting in awhile writers block asf haha 😎
But I love you all my little shits 😍💩