Chapter 2

Avni goes in the class...
Neil goes to washroom...

Raj always sites with neil...but today he was sitting with a random boy...as neil was in washroom... and avni was sitting alone as Juhi was absent...

Lecturer came in the class

At the same time Neil also came the lectures told neil to site beside Avni as she was alone and their was not any empty seat...

Lecturer Start teaching...

During the class Avni was listening with full concentration... but our neil was feeling boring...sometime...he was staring at ...as he was feeling something different as he never came this much close to any girl...and avni was also feeling something different...

Now the class was over Avni was about to get up but neil wants to talk to her...

Neil: hii

Avni turn: hello (with a smile)...

Neil's pov,: she is soo cute yrrr...

Neil: my name is Neil(forwading his hand)

Avni: my self avni Mehta...(forwarding her hand)

Neil: you are so cute (he said in flow)

Avni:😳 thank you...

Neil's pov: are pagl kya bol diya...kya soch rhi hogi tere bare mei...

Neil: ab Avni I can't understand this topic can you please help me...(topic to ek bahana hai 😜 neil ko to Avni ko gurna h)

Avni:sure...why not....

She starts making him understand...he also understand but a little bit...

Avni: so bye neil I think aab mujhe late ho rha h ...hope u understand that topic...

Neil: yaa I understood...yaa tumhe late ho rha h....to mai tumhe drop kr du...??

Avni: no thanks... mai apni scooter laihu ...

Neil: okk bye...

Avni: bye...

They both goes to their home...

At night neil was thinking about Avni...and he was again and again reading the topic which Avni make him understand...

Shweta was going to knock the door..but she get suprised...that neil was studying...she smiles and goes from their...

Neil sleeps by keeping his head in the table...

(Next day )

Avni's look 👇

Neil's look👇

As it was a new Day some students were roaming and some are seating in class and talking

As it was a new Day some students were roaming and some are seating in class and talking... suddenly the fire alarm start ringing... every one get panic... every one starts running here and there...

Avni was going to check that were was the fire...and suddenly she bumped with a boy...and.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.😜bye

I khow very short nn.. next will be big one...

Drop your votes and comments...

And tell me how was the chapter??

Don't worry mei jada wait nhi kraungi😜...

Next update will be soon..