Chapter 15

Happy reading
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
5 years later,
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was morning Time...we can see a room where a couple were sleeping peacefully...

The girl starts to open her eyes because of sun rays...she blinks her eyes twice to adject the slight...

Her eyes fall on her husband... Who was sleeping by taking her nipple in his mouth...

His mouth was slightly open while her nipple was still in her mouth...and his other hand was on her waist while another was holding her second boob...she moves towards his ears and whispered...

Avni whisper: Happy 1 month anniversary meri jaan...(by kissing his check)

Saying this she look at her cute husband...she was trying to get out of her grip...but his grip on her waist and boob was getting more tighter... and he again started sucking her nipple...

Avni: Pagl... raat baar na khud sota h...nahi mujhe sone deta h...

Saying this she slowly gat out from the grip by placing a pillow beside him... finally she managed to came out...

She take his shirt which was laying on floor and wear it and move towards the washroom...She came out by wearing a saree...👇

She starts to dry her hair by a tower

She starts to dry her hair by a tower...she came towards the bed... and start ruffling his hair...

Avni: neil... get up Baby...we have to go n...

Listening her sweet voice he open her eyes with a smile...

Avni: Good morning baby

Neil: Good morning Jaan...ND happy 1 month anniversary jaan(he said by holding her waist and hiding his face on his waist)

By not getting any answer from her...he look at her while she was smiling...

Neil: u will not wish me back?

Avni whisper in his ear: I wish u before u did...

Neil: when?

Avni: when you was sleeping peacefully... now get up and get ready we have to go to your cousin's house n...

Neil: okk...but firstly give me my morning kiss...

Avni: after getting fresh u will get your morning kiss...get it...

Saying this she moves towards dressing table...he also wrap sheet around his waist...

Neil: okk🙄

He was moving towards washroom but suddenly avni pulls him towards her and picks her lip... and immediately run from their...

Neil was shocked...he shook his head and move towards washroom... and avni moved towards kitchen...

Note: all family members have to Village for neil's cousin's wedding... because of neil work they decided to leave next day...

Note: Neil is a very big singer like Arijit Singh... and avni is a doctor...

Want to khow what happened in flashback?

Precape:  flashback

Drop your votes and comments

Tell me how was the chapter