Chapter 13

Happy reading
.
.
.
.
.
.
Day by day neil's feeling for Avni was being more stronger and avni was also feeling something for him but she was not realising it...one day neil goes to Avni's house to study...as avni was in washroom neil was waiting for her in her bedroom...

He heard the sound of door...he moved his gaze upward....he saw avni was coming from washroom...she was looking cute as always...And her hair was open...

As avni get suprised to see him because he came half n hour before their study time

Avni: Neil u came before the time...?

Neil:yoo actually I thought exams r there after a week so we can study more...

Avni:ohh that's good...soo let's start...

They settle themselves on table and chairs and start their works...

While studying sometimes neil was staring at her...as her hair was open they were coming again and again on her face... while distrubing her when she got irritated she decided to tied them..when she was going to tied them with rubber band... someone hold her he hand...yes, it was neil

Neil: leave it like...that u look more beautiful with open hairs...

Avni was just shocked...

Neil: wait...(He said by taking our something from his pocket)

He gave her a letter... She take that from his hand... And she opens the letter... She starts to read it... All the time Neil was sitting on the bed...

Letter,

Avni ,I don't know what it happing with me in these days... when ever I closed my eyes I only can see your face...when you r infront of me I
only wants to stare u...and when you are not with me I want to see u...I was very confused about my feelings but the time makes me realise that it's 'LOve' yes avni I love u...u r must thinking that why I am writing letter to u I can say it directly... but u khow what when U r infront of me I losse my confidence...and I khow u also love me I can see that in your eyes...I LOVE YOU...I also want to hear these 3 magical words from u...

Your neil❤

She was totally shocked...she looked at neil...neil was sitting by closing his eyes...when he feels someone's gaze on him he slowly opens his one eye... When he saw avni was looking at him...he opened his both the eyes...
Avni was just looking at him blankly... finally she spoke...

Avni: kisi ke bal khule rakhne se pyar nhi ho ta...

Neil clucked: ye letter meine Aaj nhi likha ye bhut dino se dena chahta tha...but kabhi himmat hi nhi hui... anyway I should go now... and please once think about it...

Saying this he moves from their...after he goes avni looks at the letter 💌... on other side neil was also confused that what will be Avni's answer...

Next day in college,

Neil was waiting for Avni...it was too late she never came this much late...soon their class also started...neil was not even listening to the lacturer... like this the day passed and neil was very very upset...

At night, in khanna mansion,

Neil was laying on bed and thinking about Avni... sleeping was far away from his eyes...

Neil: pta nhi Avni ka kya decision hoga...I hope avni mere pyar ko samjhe...

After a lot of afort he slept....

Drop your votes and comments

Tell me how was the chapter

And also share the this with your friends...

Next will be tomorrow...

Till that please wait....