|❄"The Best Present is You."🧸|

Summary:🎄Hanji & Y/N spending Christmas together🌟

                                              *          *          *          *          *          *          *

* * * * * * *

Second POV

You and Hanji made it to a nearby ice rink in Japan on Christmas evening, the entire place being lit up with festive lights varying from different colors for eyes to admire as snow showers down from the indigo blue sky. It's been agreed on to go there as a date after celebrating Levi's birthday and opening presents back at home. You were confident on being able to skate with ease first try but it was difficult just to stand on the ice without slipping. Overtime though controlling your balance got easier with help from your lover.

*

Your POV

"You still don't need my arm, honey?" Hanji teases playfully as they're showing off stunts on the ice. "That's right. I'm sure I can even do your trick now!"

"Then let's see, my arms are out."

"You won't be needing them." I shoot Hanji a wink before attempting to do a smooth twirl midair. Maybe I have gotten too cocky, because once I took landing my legs crazily slipped all around as Hanji's giggling grew loud and out of control. "H-holy shit help please!"

"I thought you said I wouldn't need my arms out, darling!" They reply still in a laughing fit. "Hanji please I'm gonna bust my face open!" "Okay okay, hang in there!" Hanji comes over trying to catch my figure but- "I've got you I got you- oh fuck!" They fell on their butt with me wrapped in their arms. After staring at eachother we both roared with laughter at the scene that unfolded, getting up one at a time. "My ass hurts nooow."

"It's not as much as the pain after I fuck you sore though~."

"You- wha- Hanji-!" I stumbled and blushed in shock. "You just had to slip your dirty joke in..."

"It's not a joke if it's true, Y/N~."

"You're so lucky I'm nothing like Levi."

"Very true, but you love me too much anyway." They give off their precious smile, the cutest and brightest one in the world. I could never stay mad at Hanji for long periods of time. "Yea you're right."

"Hehe, good! I'll be right back."

"Okay, be careful!" Once out of my eye sight I decided to practice my ice skating stunts more but with fail after fail.

"Ouch.."

"Christ sake!"

"Damn it!" It must've been thirty seconds to a minute before I gave up, then something fluffy and cold hit the back of my head. I instantly knew who threw the object at me. "So that's how you want to play, Hanji? Let's do it!" "Exactly what I wanna hear!" They call back from further ahead. Shortly, there were countless snowballs flying across the rink, it's a good thing all the kids left.

10 minutes later

"Got you again hahaha!" "You say that like you're winning, I'm about to get eleven to six!" "Don't get too confident again darling!"

"You won't see this one coming." I formed two good sized snowballs behind a tree as cover before dashing to Hanji's side aiming them.

*Woosh*

"Gotcha!!...Huh?"

"That's the reason you shouldn't rush in like that~."

Quickly, my head turned to see Hanji hiding behind a completely different tree before getting hit with their snowball collection the second my arm raised. "Gah- no wait!" Guess who slipped and fell on their ass again? That's right. "Woohoo!! I'm satisfied with a tie, how about you?" Hanji stopped celebrating once they took notice of my pain. "You know what, hit me with the rest of my snowball pile. There's three left."

"Thank you, but why aren't you taking the win?"

"You've taken enough losses tonight, especially from falling everywhere so I insist!"

"Okay then." Hanji led me to their snow pile and took the remaining ones to their head, and upper body. "Feel better now?" "Mhm." They nod "Perfect, are you ready to go home? We can have the leftover cookies and hot drinks to warm up with a movie."

"I love the idea, thank you again for that present by the way."

"Oh of course! Don't worry over how expensive it was, just as long as you're happy."

"You're very sweet. Though the present I'm talking about is you. The greatest of them all."

* * * * * * *

                                                 *         *          *          *          *          *          *