|🔞"You're Always Worth it."🍋|

♡  ♡  ♡~ 《•》 ~♡  ♡  ♡

(Story contains: Daddy kink, oral sex, rough sex, & cursing.💦)

♡     •     ♡     •     ♡     •     ♡     •     ♡

It's now a dark evening, and Hange is still going at the pile of documents with little energy in him while the others are eating dinner. He wishes he can say Erwin and Moblit's death no longer affected him but he'd be lying. Plus, the responsibilities of being commander came from nowhere adding overwhelming stress. Hange decides to leave the papers alone for now and lays back in his office chair to let his mind wonder. Memories of his loved ones creep in, from when Moblit would assist and actively keep him from danger, Erwin's talent in leadership and guidance, Levi's excessive cleaning and annoyance to many things, to other fellow veterans along the journey. A sound of laughter yanks him out of his nostalgia, but he smiles once realizing it's from the person who brings him peace, you. It's always been you since the first time he met you. You became very dear to Hange the moment you made him feel like he's more than a scary titan-obsessed weirdo to someone. Every detail and moment with you eventually made the scientist fall in love. Back then, Hange didn't care to understand love, thinking it was a mere distraction. But how could he have helped himself once he got to know you? He loves the way you listen, the way you give him affection even during his shenanigans, your humor and smile, and how you're always giving him strength. Even when it feels there's none left. You're his lifeline when he's alone with pent up emotions. If you left him too, he'd be even more empty. Thoughts of you stayed wholesome until they traveled to more...arousing ones.

Thanks to missions and chaos over these years, there wasn't much time to have with each other let alone having sex, which made Hange's needs build up. He misses how sweet and desperate you sound when calling him "daddy" or "captain" especially when he fervently fucks you while your tight pussy clenches on his cock for dear life, making both parties turn frenzied for the other. He also misses the way your ass bounces when riding him, your warm mouth bobbing on his needy length, and how much you struggle not to clamp your thighs around his head while he's eating you out. After a while, Hange starts feeling the tightness in his pants increasing before looking down to see his prominent hard-on begging to be freed. "Oh y/n, the things you do to me without even touching me..." He rubs the head of his cock through his pants, groaning softly. Once it twitched with need, Hange unbuckles his belt and slides down his briefs. A part of him wants to go ahead and jerk off until he's released a big load on the desk, but he'd much rather do that inside of you. Suddenly, a knock on the door occurs, startling him. "Who's there, I'm a little busy!" Your voice answers back. "Sorry, but I brought you dinner can I come in?" Before anything, he scoots forward to the desk to hide his dick. "Sure darling!"

Seconds later you walk in to put the plate down and kiss his lips, something he really needed tonight. "I know i'll sound like a mom again, but you should start joining us to eat. I get you have duties but your health matters too." You express to your lover with concern. "You're right, without you I'd be starved to death. From now on I'll join." You nod, satisfied. "Okay good! So, what were you doing?" Hange decides to have some fun by making you guess. "Well something came up and I don't think doing it myself will get the job done. Surely you can help me right baby?" You nod. "I'll do my best. Is it something in the documents that has you confused?" He softly chuckles and shakes his head. "Nope! I'll give a hint, it's something you've caused." Something you've caused? You were rarely around Hange all day. How could you have caused anything you ask yourself. "I don't know...can you show me please? Whatever it is I'll give my all." Hearing you say that turned him on even more. Not wanting to waste time he scoots backwards letting his hard throbbing dick come to view. Now it's your turn to feel your face heat up like an oven. "Thank you for making sure I eat something. But right now, you look divine to eat instead." Hange gestures you to hop on his desk which you follow immediately. He wraps a muscular arm around your waist gripping your ass whilst kissing you passionately. It turns sloppier and needier every second, tongues brushing together and bodies pressing up one another. You feel him desperately hump his dick against your stomach when he starts to kiss your neck littering it with bruises. At this point stifling your moans of his name is damn there impossible. "That's right darling. We both know how good I make you feel...so don't hide it."

He backs away and demands you to take off your necklace and shirt along with him. The hunger in his eyes becoming more evident with each piece of clothing that's removed. "Oh, I've miss seeing these beautiful soft breasts of yours. I mean when I say they're perfect." You grab a hold of his tied back hair, looking down to him worshiping them with his eager licks and kisses followed by sucking your nipples as if he's searching for milk. "Mmmm Hange baby, you're really good..." You begin to stroke his cock, earning a deep groan from your commander. It wouldn't be right to have all the pleasure, so you're thrilled he's enjoying this too. "So are you." Both of you go slow, wanting to savor each other's bodies and facial expressions; to make up for how long this moment couldn't happen by showing every ounce of love through it. Within minutes all clothes are abandoned on the floor as you wait for Hange's order. "Here's what we'll do, my love." He starts softly. "I want you on top sucking me off...and I'll be eating your sweet pussy in that same time. So get ready now~." Once in position you're met with his first lick on the inner lips of your pussy, a soft moan escaping from you. It's that moment you reciprocate the oral pleasure by repeatedly swirling your tongue on his sensitive tip. In return, Hange's eye flutters back as his hips thrust into your mouth. Knowing it's a plea to take more of his length you grant this wish, bobbing on it until you gag. "Keep swallowing my fuckin' dick like that, baby..." He praises you in breathy moans causing even more of your juices to flow which gets happily slurped up. "You're so delicious, baby." The same can be said to him. You love the taste when beads of precum trickle onto your tongue, how his cock throbs when buried down your throat.

As for Hange, he's in love with how much you leak for him. So much that he pulls you right on his face with no care for oxygen and makes out with your pussy. Loud whimpers of 'shit' and 'daddy' are all you can produce as there's no mercy shown from your lover. Not wanting to neglect him you hastily jerk him off and caress his balls, craving his returned sounds of pleasure. "I- I...please daddy, I'm coming!!" It's clear he's about to cum too, so you plant a kiss on his twitching head and open your mouth. "FUCK PRINCESS!" Thick sticky ropes of cum seep into your throat the same time you squirt all over his tongue. You both consume each other's fluids and take a moment for air, getting off the desk. "Hurry and lay on your back for me to fuck you." You follow the order spreading your legs as well. He pulls you forward and slowly shoves himself inside you groaning as your soft tight walls greet his cock. Immediately his thrusts are fast paced and deep forcing out your cry of moans. "You've missed this as much as I did, didn't you sweetheart? Well, I finally have you how I want...mmph fuck." The immense pleasure prevents you from being capable of speaking so you quickly nod. "I need you to tell me or else I'll slow down." Gathering your senses as much as possible you rasp out "Yes- please don't stop, daddy!"

"As you wish, my good girl." Your legs get lifted in the air for deeper penetration allowing him to pound into your g-spot with each thrust. You scratch the desk with your nails, back arching, toes curling, drool sneaking out the side of your lips as all sanity is thrown out the window. Hange admires how fucked stupid he's turned you into. It's all because of him that you can't speak properly, that you don't have a clue what to do with yourself. You look so incredibly beautiful under him there's nothing more to ask. He firmly grips the plush of your thighs as he also struggles to hold himself together. Your pussy is just so soaked and invitingly warm that every sensation feels heavenly to this man. He can feel his ejaculation approaching but holds back with all his power and leans down to kiss you lovingly. "I love you so much- ngh...I fucking love you and your gorgeous body. You better- fuck! Stay with me forever." Of course, you would stay. This is the only person you wish to love this deeply for as long as you live. "I will! I love you more!" Words are no longer exchanged. Only sounds of rough love making until you reach your brink and squirt juices all over him triggering his climax too. You moan weakly, letting the commander's thick load continuously shoot inside. Once it's finished, he slowly disconnects from you and pulls you into his lap. "Thank you for coming when you did. You were perfect tonight just like always." You smile back at him and play in his hair while his hands smoothly roam on your back and butt. "We're going to make it through this madness together no matter what hits us. I love you, Hange."

"I love you too, my dear."