|💍"Over and Over Again."🧸|

Song:♪Nathan Skyes - Over and Over Again♪

*✧~The era of titans and war is over, giving Y/N & Hange their chance to get married♡

. * . . * . . * . . * . . * . . * .

Second person POV

~ B r i e f F l a s h b a c k ~

You were sitting comfortably in Hange's lap falling asleep to the sound of their pencil scribbling notes. Sometimes you take over as the night assistant for Moblit and the sake of his health. Plus, you got to spend more time with them void of distractions such as someone busting through the door. Even if paperwork consumed Hange's time they'd try to arrange a simple cute date in the office to make up for it. You've always been grateful just for having Hange's heart and standing by them. Guilt rubs off on the scientist every once in a while though due to having you stay up so late with little of their attention lately.

Despite your reassurance and support, they worry that you've been feeling less important to them and will leave.

'Hange..' You say in your sleepy voice.

'Yes dear? What's on your mind.'

'Are you done? I have something I wanted to ask for a while.'

'Oh! Yea go ahead.' Hange appears to be calm but on the inside they were slowly getting scared. Is this the time their worries come true?'

'How do you feel about our relationship? Do you see us still working?'

'Of course. I know necessities have got between our quality time but the spark I feel when your with me hasn't dimmed an ounce. Though, it's you who should tell me. You've been patient even on the days we never talked other than a 'goodmorning' and 'goodnight.' Just know i'm grateful and you're someone I don't want to let down. You have every reason to think differently.'

You nod to show your understanding. 'I'm glad we're on the same page!'

'So nothing's changed, right?' Hange's heartbeat starts to calm down as they look in your eyes for uncertainty only to find nothing close to it. 'It'll take alot more than distant moments to drive me away. I love you too much, silly.'

You're pulled into a tight hug.

'That's such a relief! I love you too.'

A minute of comfortable silence remains in the room before another was spoken from Hange. 'Do me a favor will you, Y/N?'

'Mhm!'

'When we make it to the end, say yes when I propose.'

An endearing smile spreads on your face as you imagine having your partner's last name in the future. You weren't sure if chances of survival was on yours or Hange's side but in terms of marrying them, second thoughts weren't necessary. 'Gladly I will, promise.'

'Are you confident enough to pinky promise me?' Hange asks you with a smile in return.

You interlock your pinky finger with theirs determined to keep your promise. 'I can't wait, dear.'

~E n d O f F l a s h b a c k ~

Three years and a few months later it's now a reality. You're standing hand in hand with Hange on a wedding stage. A few seconds is all it'll take before a new beginning starts..best of all there's no titans, war, or death surrounded everywhere. A much brighter life is pursued.

'Do you take Hange Zoë to be your lawfully wedded wife/husband/spouse?' The priest questions.

'I do.'

'And do you Hange Zoë, take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?'

'I do!'

'You may kiss your spouse.'

And finally...

Everyone remaining in the Survey corps start to clap and cheer like a recital was just presented. After your kiss with Hange you relished the scenery lit in golden yellow lights and fireflies coming out tonight, followed by lily flowers decorating the isle. Others were taking pictures and video of every piece of the moment. What could be more remarkable? 'You've kept your promise! Now you get to keep Zoë as your last name~.' Hange says showing their old excitement. The fact they were now happy again is forever cherished to the max, they deserve it.

'Correct, i'm very lucky that it's yours.'

Suddenly you feel yourself getting lifted from the ground into their arms bridal style. 'We're both lucky ones. This is so cheesy but you really are the most beautiful thing I've seen. Thank you for y'know, not dying on me, this is perfect.'

'Same gratitude goes to you my love.'

The rest of the night is celebrated with dancing, photography of the wedding, and divine drinks, food, and desserts.

A/N: I'm considering making a bonus chapter for everything that happens at the wedding! <3333