[30]

Her hands tightened into fists and her eyes clenched shut as the screams pierced through damn near every wall of The Ark. Raven was awake and being cut open in an attempt to save her life and her legs.

"That was me at the grounder camp." Murphy spoke.

Diana's eyes shot open, she glared at Murphy with fire in her eyes. "This is your fault!" She shouted at him. "You did this to her!"

Murphy rolled his eyes. "You should've died in that drop ship. I did everything I could not to scream, but eventually-"

"But eventually, you broke, and you told them everything." Bellamy interrupted, spitting the words out at him.

Murphy smiled at Bellamy, not a kind smile, a conniving one, a smile that belonged to a serpent. Diana knew it all too well, having worn the same one on multiple occasions. "And you wouldn't have, because you're better than me." Murphy observed the way Bellamy didn't even look at him for that moment.

"Damn right." Bellamy agreed and Murphy smiled again for a second. "I'm not a traitor. I didn't tell them where they could find us.

"And I did." Bellamy looked at him then, though his face was unreadable. Murphy nodded. "Yeah, I did. After they tortured me in their prison camp for three days." Bellamy looked away again. "But go ahead. You just keep believing... even if you are in here just like me."

Raven's screams continued as Diana tried to ignore them and the conversation happening, she was thinking of Isaac and her friends, and Octavia, hoping they were alive and well.

___

The door slid open and Diana rolled her eyes, expecting a guard or even her father. The three people who came in though, were people she knew, people she felt she could trust. "Get up." Finn told Bellamy, cutting the ties from his wrists then doing the same for Diana.

"It's about time." Bellamy said as Diana hugged Finn for a short moment.

They got up and were walking away when Murphy called out. "Hey, woah, wait. What about me?"

"Shut the hell up, Murphy." Diana told him, Bellamy grabbed the bolt cutter and used them the break the chain holding him where he sat, keeping his hands bound together. "I'm sorry, have you lost your damn mind?" She asked Bellamy.

"What're you doing?" Finn shook his head.

"He's coming with us." Bellamy told them.

"No way."

"He's been to the grounder prison camp." Bellamy lifted Murphy to his feet.

Murphy looked between the other two boys. "He's right. I can take you there."

"Hey, Sterling just signaled." Monroe informed. "Someone's coming." They took off at a light jog, closing the door behind them, Bellamy with ahold of Murphy's jacket.

It was dark as they made it outside, lucky enough to make it out while not getting caught, at least that's what Diana thought. Now they were being blinded by flashlights and she thought they'd all be dragged back to lockup, but it wasn't her father. Abby Griffin and a member of the guard stood there, looks of determination on their faces, though Diana was sure they wouldn't be the ones going out into the woods in the middle of the night to look for their lost kids.

"You're late." Abby announced, Diana's head tilted slightly as she looked from Finn to the older woman.

"For what, exactly?" Diana questioned, eyes narrowed a bit, feeling on edge maybe even a little threatened at the moment.