[19]

Octavia was reluctant to leave her tent but when she saw Isaac her eyes widened

Octavia was reluctant to leave her tent but when she saw Isaac her eyes widened. She quickly grabbed his arm and dragged him toward the dropship. "Diana?" She questioned, Isaac nodded.

"It got real bad, real quick." The boy responded as Bellamy trailed after them. Octavia let go of him, her fingers curling into her palm. Her feet subtly began to move faster, she tore past the tarp and saw Diana crumbled against a wall, covered in a sheen of sweat.

Clarke looked up seeing the three enter the dropship. "Octavia." She called, waving her over. Octavia spared a glance toward the blonde then looked back down at Diana, she shook her head moving toward Clarke. Clarke handed a cloth to both Isaac and Bellamy seeing as they weren't sick yet then began examining Octavia. After a couple of minuets of examination Clarke turned off the light she was using. "Okay. We're done. No visible signs of swelling or bleeding."

While Clarke and the Blake siblings talked, Isaac grabbed a cup of cool water and crouched down next to Diana. "Hey." He whispered, shaking her lightly. Her eyelids fluttered open and she groaned. "Here, drink this." Diana grabbed the cup and took a sip, her brown eyes landing on the figure exiting the ship.

"Octavia?" She croacked, her voice catching in her throat watching the girl leave.

Isaac shook his head turning Diana's head towards him. "Hey, that wasn't Octavia-"

"But," Diana's lips parted looking around the dropship for the other. "She has to be here. They said-"

Isaac closed his eyes, his head dropping slightly. "Everything's fine, okay? Just get some sleep." He stood and walked over to Clarke.

Diana leaned against the wall, her mind racing with dizzy thoughts. She felt like if she was going to die, now would be the time, Derek had died from it, what's stopping her?

---

Octavia easily made her way out of camp, her feet now carrying her toward Lincoln's cave. She had seen the grounder once after her and Diana were rescued. She had went to see him with Fox who he showed disinterest in after speaking with Octavia for the first time.

Octavia slipped into the cave's entrance. "Lincoln?" She called in a quite voice. "Lincoln." She said when she found him. The grounder quickly pushed Octavia's hair behind her back, checking for symptoms of the illness his people sent to the kid's camp in form of Murphy. "You knew?" Octavia questioned, slightly stepping back.

"I tried to get you out of there." Lincoln explained, his eyes trying to meet hers. "Did you not see the flower?" He asked.

Octavia nodded, recalling the white flower in the tree. "I saw it... Right before I found the kid your people sent to infect us. People are dying Lincoln." Her mind travled to the weakened Diana, she had never seen the girl so vulnerable before. "Clarke sent me here for the cure."