[8]

Diana was sitting outside watching as Isaac helped finish the wall that surrounded camp, Wells had been found outside of camp, dead, two days ago

Diana was sitting outside watching as Isaac helped finish the wall that surrounded camp, Wells had been found outside of camp, dead, two days ago. They said it had been grounders, the young Kane had belived otherwise.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow." Murphy stated as a boy stumbled by carrying a few logs but dropped them at Murphy's feet, exhausted. "Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?" He started raising his voice while referring to Charlotte, the girl Diana found having a nightmare, who was cross-tying logs.

The boy's name is Connor he looked up at Murphy. "I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine."

Bellamy walked passed, also listening in on the conversation. "Get this guy some water." He then looked to Charlotte. "Hey, you got this?" He asked her, pointing at one of the logs Connor dropped. Charlotte got up to grab it but Bellamy swiftly put his hand out. "I'm just kidding." He then picked it up and hauled it away on one shoulder.

Diana then noticed Murphy pissing on Connor's back. "Uhh!" He exclaimed, crawling away from Murphy and jumping to his feet. "What the hell is wrong with you Murphy!?"

"Look at you, you got some water." He smiled before turning back to the rest of the workers. "Get back to work!"

Diana looked towards the gate and saw Octavia leading Jasper out of camp for the first time in a week. Ignoring the smile on her face she made her way to Bellamy's tent. Walking in, Blake looked up. "The hell do you want Kane?"

"I'm tired of sitting around doing nothing-"

"So go help put up the wall." Bellamy cut her off. "Now get the hell out of my tent."

He tried to pushed passed her but she grabbed his arm. "The fuck is your deal!?"

He couldn't answer as Clarke, Jasper and Octavia came into his tent. "What's going on?" Octavia asked as Diana pulled her hand off of him.

"Nothing, she was just leaving." Bellamy shoved Diana towards the exit of his tent.

"Keep it up Blake and I'll fucking hurt you." She made to leave but Octavia stopped her.

"You mind being here for this?" Octavia asked her. Diana nodded. Octavia set a knife and two fingers on a makeshift table.

Diana's eyes widened. "Holy shit."

Clarke picked up the knife. "This knife was made of metal from the dropship." She said, examining the black and yellow handle.

"What do you mean?" Octavia stepped foward.

"Who else knows about this?" Clarke asked, Diana began to feel uncomfortable knowing the accusations the blonde was about to spit up.

"No one. We brought it straight here." Octavia explained as Clarke started conspiring in her head.