C4

Chapter 4 – Did OP’s Childhood Buddy Turn Him Gay? (YES!)

“What happened?” Jin Jiang asked him concernedly.

“Nothing much. It’s just that the forum I’m posting on has crashed, and the post that I spent a lot of time typing on has disappeared.” Chang Pei was irritated.

Jin Jiang did not know how to console him, and could only pick a piece of fish belly meat for him. “Eat properly.”

“I’m already full.” Although he said that, but Chang Pei still ate that fish.

Chang Pei turned his attention between his phone and Jin Jiang. He did not know if it was because he had seen him so often, and therefore was used to it, but he felt that Jin Jiang was the sort of handsome that a person would never get sick of.

When Jin Jiang was done eating, they went to settle the bill then headed to the garage. Today, Chang Pei was the one driving.

“What happened to you today?” When the traffic light turned red, Jin Jiang pinched his brows and asked.

“Nothing much?”

“But you barely spoke to me the entire night.”
Chang Pei was not sure, but he seemed to hear a trace of grievance in Jin Jiang’s voice.

Chang Pei steadied himself. “I saw you on a date with your girlfriend today.”

“What girlfriend? When did I get a girlfriend?” Jin Jiang looked surprised, and he suddenly came to a realisation. “Oh, you mean my client? Ah, didn’t I tell you I had to work overtime today? There was a problem with an explanatory note I wrote the last time. When the client saw it, she didn’t understand nor know how to use it, so I arranged a meeting with her to explain the instructions clearly. It just happened that her office was near the grilled fish restaurant you chose, so I arranged to have the meeting at Wanda. You saw us together?”

Chang Pei pursed his lips. “Oh~ I thought she was your girlfriend.”

Jin Jiang was caught between exasperation and amusement. “You were upset over this?”

Chang Pei did not reply. It was too embarrassing, even if someone were to beat him to death, he would not admit tat he was jealous.

The third day.

CP forum:
<My Childhood Buddy Keeps Trying To Turn Me Gay>

User: Idling Everyday
Is OP not coming back? (sobbing.jpg)

[What to Do, Childhood Buddy Wants to Turn Me Gay: I’m back!
Heehee, the misunderstanding has been cleared. The lady I saw was not his girlfriend, it was a client.]

User: Has CP Crashed Today
Hahahahahahahaha I knew it! So, did the buddy push himself onto OP to prove his innocence?

User: Fish CareTaker
OP, we all already know that you’re rapturous now (aknowinglook.jpg).

[What to Do, Childhood Buddy Wants to Turn Me Gay: Umm so it’s still the same old question. Although my buddy doesn’t have a girlfriend, but I still don’t know if he wants to turn me gay (struggling.jpg).]