𝟎𝟏𝟔

┌─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┐
ONLY YOU
SIXTEEN
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┘

ACT TWO louis' pov

IN REAL LIFE

          "Are you seriously going to keep ignoring her?" Will asked Louis as they walked together down the busy London streets.

          Louis had been avoiding all and any interactions with Stella at any cost. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't shake his feelings for her. And her shooting him down didn't make it any easier; Of course he couldn't blame her for not feeling the same way though.

          Louis scratched the back of his head, "You trying being 'buddy buddy' with the girl you like knowing she doesn't like you back." He looked at his friend.

          Will shook his head, "Oh please, I've been talking to Dani and she says-"

          "You've been talking to Daniella? And since when are you guys on a nickname basis." Louis interrupted him.

          Will faltered for a moment trying to come up with an explanation, "We sometimes text y'know? I guess you could say we're friends... but that's neither here nor there-"

          "Oh we are soo talking about that when we get home-"

          "The point is!" Will raised his finger. "That she does like you back according to her best friend."

          "What good is that if she can't admit it to me herself?" Louis sighed. "It's just easier this way." He muttered.

           Will pressed his lips into a thin line. And then an idea suddenly popped up in his mind. "I know exactly what you need to stop being mopey!" He declares.

          Louis blinks, "And what exactly is that?"

          "We need to find you a distraction," Will drags Louis by the arm and drags him a little further up the street.

          They stop in front of a glowing sign that reads: 'The Big Event Pizza & Arcade'. Louis rolls his eyes.

          "Seriously- the arcade? What are we, twelve? This is stup-"

          "Shut up and beat me in air hockey, yeah?" Will cut him off.

          Louis scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "You're on." He challenged.

          Louis hated to admit when Will was right because it was such a rare occurrence, but he did need the distraction. In fact he didn't think about Stella the entire day.

          After the boy had spent all their pocket money playing air hockey they sat down in the small cafe, sharing a basket of fries.