𝟎𝟐𝟑

┌─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┐
ONLY YOU
TWENTY-THREE
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┘

IN REAL LIFE

          "I love you too."

          The words played on a loop in Stella's head. How did she end up in the UK at Louis Partridge's birthday party and somehow he was in love with her.

Louis and Stella went back inside to the party after a while. She stood a few feet away from where Louis stood talking to his friends.

Will appeared beside Stella with a red solo cup in one hand. She smiled, turning towards him slightly to talk.

"So, how's you little mission going on finding Louis a girlfriend?" She jokingly asked.

Will felt embarrassment arise. "It's nothing you Stella! Just looking out for my best friend." He replied smoothly.

Stella giggled. "Look at you being wingman material."

"I can hear the sarcasm in your tone. Yes, I may have initially set him up with the wrong girl — but clearly I did something right." Will looked between Stella and Louis. "You two seem good." He started to take a sip from his cup.

"He said he loved me."

Will coughed, choking on his drink a little. "I'm sorry?" He strained.

"Well technically I said it first. But it's not love love or anything, I don't think. Just like friends." Stella looked over at Louis. He glanced at her for a moment, smiling.

"Right." Will cleared his throat. "I guess that's not surprising. He really likes you."

Just then Louis started walking over to the two, joining their conversation. He stood beside Will and just slightly across from Stella.

"Are you guys talking about me?" He mused.

"No." "Definitely, yes." Will and Stella answered at the same time.

Louis raised a suspicious eyebrow at the both of them.

"Stella was just telling me about the very lovely words you two exchanged outside!" Will smirked.

Stella face palmed as Louis' expression blanked. "No clue what you're on about bud." Louis shrugged his shoulders.

"Nope! We are not doing this again. Please just get on with it and ask her out and you—" Will pointed a finger at Stella. "Try not to reject him this time."

Louis turned to Stella with a grin she knew all to well the meaning of. "Absolutely not! You are gonna have to do better than that if you expect me to say 'yes'." She detested.