Chapter 4

Day: 1
Time: 17:56

Y/N: You are telling me that there is actual MAGIC in this world?

Chips: Yep, I was shocked when I found that out.

Y/N: Jesus Christ, we are going to die.

Chips: I don't think magic has the range of a rifle.

Y/N: Propably, but in CQC we are going to get killed.

Chips: Then we are going to use our guns like guns are supposed to be.

Y/N: Yeah...

Chips: Anyway, what did you find out?

Y/N: We are in the nation of Victoria, which is the closest city being Londinium, which is docked north-east from here.

Chips: Docked? What do you mean the city is docked?

Y/N: I don't know, asking would be suspicious.

Chips: I guess we will have to find out then.

Y/N: Do you want to go now or stay here for the night?

Chips: I would have stayed here for the night, but we don't have any money, so I would say that we should go.

Y/N: Okay, then lets go to Londinium.

The two of you started walking back to the Grizzly, where you two would then drive were about to go Londinium.

Chips: You know, aside from the things that could kill us I actually I actually like this world so far, no aliens, robots and or space zombies trying to kill us.

Y/N: What did you say about robots and space zombies?

Chips: That was a joke.

Y/N: I don't get it.

Chips: *chuckles* And I doubt you will.

Y/N: ...

But your conversation was interrupted when a giant javelin whizzed by your head.

Y/N: Holy shit!

Chips: Were under attack!

Y/N: They are behind the trees!

Chips: Open fire!

*RATATATATATATATA*

Multiple other beings that you knew as Sarkaz mercenaries showed up, they seemed to be from the same group that you had encountered earlier, but this time there seemed to many of them.

You took cover behind a rock, while Chips took cover behind a tree firing his assault rifle at them.

Chips: How many are there?

Y/N: Uh... Too many.

Sarkaz mercenary leader: Show yourself you bastards!

Y/N: How about no!?

Right after you said that a Sarkaz mercenary shot at you with his crossbow, but you ducked, the bolt hit the rock with impressive force, you then fired back at him, ending his free trial of living with a burst of three X-M634-SAP-HE rounds to the chest.

Y/N: (What kind of crossbow is that!?)

Sarkaz mercenary leader: Shit!

Chips: Pssshht! Y/N!

You turned to Chips, who had pulled out a smoke grenade and signaled you that he would throw it.

Chips: Smoke out!

He threw the smoke grenade, both of you fired a few rounds at the mercenaries, killing two of them.

Chips: Get to the Grizzly!