Chapter 8

Day: 11
Time: 16:37

In the Ursine city of Chernobog, chaos was ensuing. A riot soon turned invasion saw members of the Reunion movement, a pro-infected movement, spreading chaos in the city. They were slaughtering people on the streets indiscriminately and destroying the city, plunging it into chaos.

In one of the streets leading to the inner parts of the city Ursusine guards hold their ground against a wave of the Reunion rioters.

Ursus Guard Captain: Hold the line!!!

Ursus Guard 1: Captain! There are too many of them!

Ursus Guard 2: Where's the 3rd army when you need them!?

Ursus Guard Captain: You will not even move a single centimeter because of this infected scum! We will drive them back and make them pay for this!

Ursus Guard: There's more of them!

Meanwhile, two pairs of eyes were observing this absolutely chaotic situation from one of the taller buildings of the outskirts, watching as the city was engulfed in the raging flames of chaos.

Chips: What in the bloody hell is going on!? Who are those white masked infected people!?

Y/N: I have no fucking idea... now it would be so useful to have a interface to this city.

Chips: Well I suppose you're right, but in this weird place they have none of that.

...

Y/N: Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Chips: Hell yeah, let's kick some of that terrorist ass!

Y/N: Let's do this!

Both of your cocked your MA5C and BR55S rifles and put them into semi-auto, taking shots at these unsuspecting terrorists who were chasing a group of civilians. Your first round found it's mark when the 9,5 mm round hit them in the face, the powerful round splattering their brains all over the street. Chips shot another in the chest, sending the guy to the ground. Another one had his guts shredded by you and Chips blew the brains of another out.

You took aim and fired, repeating the process over and over and over.

Aim, fire.

Aim, fire.

Aim, fire.

Aim, fire.

Chips: Take this ya fucking bastards!

Unfortunately, they did notice you and returned fire with their crossbows, one particular member having a near comically large crossbow.

Chips: Eat lead!

The crossbowman took aim and fired.

(Reunion) Crossbowman: Eat this you Sankta scum!

Upon pressing the trigger the almost sword-sized bolt jolted towards it's intended target with impressive speed, zipping past a ducking Chips' heads and burrying itself deep in the ceiling.

Chips: HOLY SHIT!

Recovering quickly from this near death experience the australian marine stood back up as he fired multiple 7,62 mm rounds into the crossbowman, but now you were greeted with four crossbowmen firing with their crossbows at you... in FULL-AUTO!

Y/N: They have automtic crowssbows!? What the fuck!?!?

Chips: What in gods name are those abominations!?!?

Y/N: We need to get back to the Grizzly! Scouting is over!

Chips: Alri-

The australian was suddenly interrupted when something black hit the wall, the resulting explosion tearing a large hole into the wall.